Nicknames!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Nicknames! Most of us have them for one reason or another.
A cute little name given to us by friends or family.

So tell us what your's are and why you have them.
(Please note that we don't want to see hurtful names)

Mine are:

*Nikon Kimberloid=Nikon b/c we used to live in Japan when I was little
and Kimberloid b/c my middle name is Kimberly.

*Squirmy Worm=b/c I never could sit still.

*RedDragon=this comes from me liking dragons. And, of course, red dragons are the best, but that name wasn't given to me(so its not a true NN, but whatev).
I came up with it myself, I think it fits me very well.

*RD=b/c its easier to type then RedDragon.

Ok, now its your turn.

F

furryredmonster

omg.... I practiclly get a new nick name everday. omg... I do not know even where to start.... oh well... I wont even begin to type the list.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I've got a nickname: Nickname. Thats my Nickname. Seriously! HA!!! Nickname is speaking; you better be listening or else I will blow up the world! Ha ha!

Ha ha ...ha....ha.

BUT EVEN More Seriously:
My List:

Nicko
Weirdo
Crazy Guy
Insane-O
Nickname

and some other ones I cant remember...

F

furryredmonster

Will I still live if you blow up the world? If not, I am listening

superfan

Reaction score
Grade 7 :nerd, fishlips, four eyes, braceface and traintracks
(aah, memories...!)

Highschool: button, captain cave button, squeak, dinky, amus, amster

From boyfriends: pookie, lump, doll

From Parents: old sock, suzie Q

MrsPepper

Reaction score
My nicknames are numerous and ridiculous, and no way I am sharing any of them.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Ok people, I hear the complaints. You don't have to list all your Nicknames.
Just pick your favorites or the ones that are used most often.
And if you wish you can forbid people from using your NNs. If you do this that means no one and I mean NO ONE can use those names. If they do the will suffer my wrath and all the doom I can bring down upon them. OK?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Me? Nicknames? Well let's see...

There's Lisa-loo. I think my dad started that one. I think it's somewhat self-explanetory, once you know that my name is Lisa.

Princess. My mom started that one. She still uses it once in a while. No, I have no idea why.. <cough cough>

Dolly. My grandmother is the only person in the world who has ever called me Dolly, and she hasn't for years. Don't know why. Maybe she thought I looked like a doll? <shrug>

Liz. Now before I go any further, let me make it very clear that if ANYONE on this forum EVER calls me LIZ, or LITTLE LIZ, or any other form of LIZ, I will... I will... I will SMACK YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A PENGUIN! Yes, and it will hurt! Now for the story. My big sister's name is Elizabeth. Her friends call her Liz. Now Elizabeth was VERY active in our regional youth group, and just about everyone seemed to know her. For years, whenever I went to regional events, I was "Liz's little sister." Very few people actually knew me, they just knew my sister. Looked at me and saw her. (Which is strange, because we don't look a lot alike.) To this day, many staff members will slip up and call me Liz, or very clearly be thinking of me as "Little Liz." I've said it before, and I will say it again: I AM NOT MY SISTER!!!! Okay I'll stop ranting and get back to nicknames.

Insane. You see when people say, for example, "I'm hungry," my typical response is "Hi Hungry, I'm Insane. Nice to meet you, how are you doing today?" So I guess I pulled that a few too many times in gym last year, because there's one girl who still greets me, "Hi Insane!"

Sticky Fingers. Developed first semester of gym last year, because I could actually catch the frisbee unlike just about every other girl in class. It stuck for the rest of the semester. But only in gym.

Animal. I guess one of my friends decided that since I'm so obsessed with Muppets, I oughta be one. So I spent my week of summer camp acting like Animal on command.

Bond Freak. Left over from my last obsession. What, can't everyone recite the titles of all twenty James Bond movies in order with the year they came out and the actor who played James Bond? ...Ironically, I still haven't seen all the movies.

Toga. This is the most recent one. You want an explanation? Ask Mrs. Pepper. :smile: Alright alright I'll tell. Apparently "TogetherAgain" is too long to type out, That Announcer was already TA, and I wasn't allowed to be TA2. (Why not, it's not as bad as Little Liz... <shudder>...) So I guess I'm Toga now. I like Toga. It's cool. At least I think it is, but then I'm probably biased...

Oh yeah, and there's "Lees." At least, I think that's how you'd spell it. Basically it's pronounced like Lisa, minus the a. My only problem with it is that I have no idea how to spell it.

...So now that I've typed all that out and hit "Preview Post," I see that a whole bunch of people have posted since I started typing, and Nyssa has said that we don't have to list all our nicknames. But thank you for letting us ban people from using certain nicknames, although I was going to anyway...

RedDragon

Reaction score
It's Lease, silly monkey pants(no one else can use that one, of course no one else would get it). Anyway, I'd like to point out I have only called you Liz b/c of Grubbs. I didn't ever know you had another sister besides Sara(who looks very much like you) until MWoO. Love ya, Lisa bear(that's mine too).

Spamela

Reaction score
too many to mention and this is a family forum. lol. i have a few...crazy girl, sugar, angel fish, I guess KC is kind of a nickname because it is short for Kathryn Correy. Hate the name. Just doesn't sound right, so my friends call me KC. its simpler. lol.:flirt: