Nicknames!

RedDragon

Reaction score
superfan said:
Geez, you and Rebecca should hang out with me and Danielle sometime. Sounds as though we have the same sense of humor. That's a cute story!
Thank you, I thought so. It really illustrates how crazy my friends and I are.
Forever Random!

superfan

Reaction score
I love that. Just having things you find funny like an inside joke. And it's good to have a friend like that, too. Anyone who can make you laugh until tears start rolling down your cheeks is a good friend to have around.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah nicknames...

Ryan
Ry
Ryguy
theprawncracker
Prawnie
Jack
The Story Master
Rhino
Bulldozer
The D-Kid

That's all I can think of right now. But, I'm sure there are more...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
superfan said:
Anyone who can make you laugh until tears start rolling down your cheeks is a good friend to have around.
I couldn't agree more. You know that sounds like a friend of mine, who I've had all sorts of random, strange, funny conversations with. Like about how the world would be so much better if we were all Muppets, or how babies and beans (and the spirit) make the world go 'round, or how- oh what was it? Something about aliens eating her stomach... sound familiar to anyone here <cough>Nyssa<cough>?

superfan

Reaction score
Another one of my friends and I recently had a discussion about the heirarchy of animals in the cartoon and children show world. Like why a group of rabbits would go to the zoo. The rabbits can talk and wear clothes, but the wild animals can't. And it went on like that.
(Sorry to go off topic, here, folks!)

RedDragon

Reaction score
I think everyone would be so much happier if they had a Muppet nickname. Like Beau, he likes being called Beau(so he says) and he seems happy to me. What do ya think? It's just a theory, but I think its apt.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, I was pretty happy the week that my friend called me Animal... but then, I usually am happy when I'm surrounded by a bunch of my fellow crazy Jewish teenagers bouncing around like- um, something that bounces- while getting way too enthusiastic about singing in Hebrew at the top of our lungs. Which happened to be the case during that week when my friend called me Animal. But I guess being called some sort of Muppet nickname could very well improve one's general quality of life. <shrug>.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I've always wished to have a good nickname, one that was given to me. But whatever, I'm strange and bored, not always a good combination, but most of the time it's funny.

Pickles for everyone!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not real big on nicknames, because I like my name, and don't want to change it!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Yeah, well no one seems to know who to prononce my name. And my name can't become a nickname like Samuel or Alexandra.
You either get "Niss" or "sa" it just doesn't work, so I think it's best to go with a nickname. But I don't have many.