Nightmare Before Christmas

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
don't forget that elfman did the music for the first 2 batman movies and beetlejuice....i think he and burton make a great team

ryan

electricmayhem

Reaction score
NikZane said:
I don't have the special ed. DVD yet, but I've heard the extras are great. is both Vincent and Frankenweenie on it?
Yes it does. I bought it a few weeks ago but I haven't watched it yet. I wanted it to be closer to Halloween. I too love this movie so much. Frankly, its one of the best things I've ever seen!

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Has anybody played the Halloween Town level of Playstation 2's Kingdom Hearts game? It's all based on the Nightmare Before Christmas. Jack even joins your party of characters. I just got to this level and it's really cool.

I've never seen the movie, but I'll make sure to see it soon.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Nightmare soundtrack is really a good one. There was a halloween tape out a few years ago that I missed getting that could have been Karoke for "This Is Halloween." They had it at TRU back them.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Since it's getting closer to Halloween, I'm getting more and more pumped for this movie! Unfortunately on Halloween, I've got a football game I have to go to (I'm in the marching band and we provide the entertainment :smile: )

btw, Drtooth, I love the sig and avatar! :wink:

Party_Animal

Reaction score
I LOVE The Nightmare before Christmas!!! :zany: It's one of my favorite movies. It's also one of the best movies ever! :big_grin: I love Tim Burton movies. :crazy:

Party_Animal

Reaction score
What's your favorite Nightmare Before Christmas song?

What's your favorite song from Nightmare before Christmas? Mine would have to be, though it's hard to choose, 'What's this?'. :big_grin:

:sing: 'There's children busy throwing snowballs instead of throwing heads. They're busy building toys, absolutely no one's dead! There's frost on every window, oh I can't belive my eyes...' :sing:
:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Tim Burton IS a genius!!

This is one of my fave films; just saw Muppet Christmas Carol last night, and tonight it'll be Nightmare B4 Christmas!

I love Oogie Boogie's song and Jack's first song, "Jack's Lament" I think it's titled. Where he's tired of being the Pumpkin King, but the reprise of that song at the end when he realizes that he IS the Pumpkin King, adds to it.

Heck, how do ya pick just one? It's like a potato chip!!