Nightmares from the past

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
(groans with disgust) Gloria is sooo plain evil. Nobody touches Piggy's frog and I MEAN her frog named Kermit... her KERMIE.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter seven - get to work

Kermit woke up next morning and he saw that Piggy sat on the bedside "Hey Piggy you alright?" he asked. Piggy turned around and looked at him "It seems that my mother doesn't care who I date" Piggy said sadly. "Oh Piggy come here" Kermit said softly. Piggy listened to him and sat down on the bed with him, Kermit layd his arm around her shoulder "Your mother will never came between us" Kermit said "You sure?" Piggy asked and laid her head on his shoulder " Yes i'm sure" Kermit said and kissed her forehead. " She is not allowed to break us up because she doesn't like you" Piggy said and looked at Kermit. "No she's not" Kermit smiled and kissed her gently on the lips. Piggy pulled away "I love you, Kermie" she smiled "And I love you too" Kermit smiled back and began to kiss her on the neck, Piggy moaned in delight. Kermit laid her down on the bed and kissed her passionately on the lips.
Suddenly they heard a voice "Ahem" they looked up and it was Piggy mother who just came in the room "If you are done with the lip locking then get up it's breakfast" Gloria said "MOM DON'T YOU KNOCK?" Piggy yelled to her and got up from the bed "No not in this house we don't. Oh frog put some clothes on please I don't want you go around naked in my house" Gloria said and walked out Piggy's room. They looked at her as she walked out "Well that's was awkward" Kermit said and got out the bed, and tried to find some clothes in his bag. "Kermie just go down ahead me I have to get dressed and put my make up on" Piggy said and kissed his cheek. "And be alone with your crazy mother?" Kermit asked nervously. "You are not alone with my sisters are there too" Piggy said and walked in the bathroom. Kermit nodded to her and walked out the room and walked down the stairs.

When Kermit come down he walked to the kitchen where Gloria, Hamna and Irina where. "Good morning" kermit said and tried not to have eye contact with Gloria "Good morning" Irina and Hamna said. Gloria didn't answer him. "May I ask what's for breakfast?" Kermit asked "It's egg and bacon" Hamna teased with him "What?" Kermit asked nervously. "She was just kidding" Irina said and smiled "It's fresh eggs from the chicken and pancakes" Hamna said "Oh you have chicken here?" Kermit asked "Yes we have chicken and cows here" Hamna answered. Kermit noticed that Gloria had stared at him since he came down the stairs and she didn't look happy "Can I ask you something?" Gloria asked "Yes" Kermit smiled "Why in the world haven't you propose to Piggy yet?" she asked. Kermit hated to be asked that question "Well I - I.. Soon" Kermit was about to say more until Hamna interruptet him "Breakfast ready" Hamna said and gave a quick smile to Kermit. 'Save by the bell' Kermit thought. "You have to answer that later" Gloria said and gave him a angry look "And where's Piggy?" "She's gettin ready" Kermit answered "And how long does that take? Gloria asked "Well usually a half and hour" Kermit said "That long?" she said loud.
Then Piggy come down the stairs she was finished getting dressed, and she was wearing a blue summer dress with black gloves, and high heels. "Bonjour family" she smiled and kissed Kermit on the lips "No kissing at the table" Gloria said angrily. Piggy ignored her and sat down with the others. "Miss Piggy what a beatiful dress" Hamna said and looked at Piggy "Thank vous" she smiled. They started to eat until Gloria startet to speak to Piggy "Miss Piggy I have job for you today" Piggy stopped eating and looked at her "Oh no I'm not working for you again" Piggy said "YES YOU ARE" Gloria yelled angrily at her "Mother please calm down" Irina said. Piggy stared frightfull at her mother "Girls take Piggy out and tell her what to do" Gloria demanded. "Wait what about Kermit?" Piggy asked and looked at Kermit "He can go out eat flies" Gloria said "No Thanks" Kemit said "Well then you can take the dishes" Gloria said and walked from the table. Irina and Hamna took Piggy out to show what work she will do.

They went out the barn and told Piggy she had shovel up the dirt from the cows "I'm not doing that" Piggy said "You have to mother decides it" Irina said and gave her a shovel. Piggy took the shovel and asked "Why do you still lives here? I thought you moved out and got married" "I got divorced and moved back home because she needed help on the farm" Irina said "They made bacon out my husband, and then I moved back home" Hamna said sadly "How sad" Piggy said "How are Andy and Randy doing?" "Oh they are doing just fine" Hamna said "Piggy you are suppose to work not talking. Get to work" Irina said and walked out "WAIT" Piggy yelled and they turned around "I'm not working in this dress and shoes" Piggy demanded "Then just take on a jacked and boots" Irina said irritated.
Piggy did what she said and found a jacked and boots, and started to shovel away the dirt. "This is so disgusting" she said to herself.
After a little while she ran out the barn she couldn't stand the smell anymore. And then she heard a voice call her name "Pigathia Lee is that you?" she turned around and saw a male pig "And you are?" Piggy asked "It's me Scott, don't you remember me? he asked. Piggy was just standing there surprised and smiled "Scott is that really you?" she asked happily and gave him a big hug.

End of chapter seven

Last edited:

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter eight - the childhood friend

Kermit was standing in the kitchen and took the dishes as Gloria demanded him to do. He looked out the window and saw that Piggy was standing outside the barn and hugged a male pig and they hugged really tight. Why was Piggy hugging him? Kermit thought. "Get back to work, frog" Gloria yelled from behind him "Sorry, but who is that pig Piggy is talking to?" Kermit asked. Gloria walked to the window and saw that Scott talked to Piggy, and Gloria smiled at this "Oh that's Pigathia's childhood friend, Scott" Gloria said "Oh how nice" Kermit said. "Yes it is nice" Gloria smiled "Now they can have time to catch up their lost time" she said and walked out of the kitchen. Kermit looked confused at while she walked out the kitchen. Catch up their lost time? What does that mean?

"Wow Pigathia you look good" Scott said and smiled to her. Piggy couldn't stop smiling she was so happy to se him again after so many years "Thank you" Piggy said "What have you been doing for all those years?" he asked "You don't know? Don't you guy's read the newspaper or watch TV around her?" Piggy asked confused "I don't have a TV" he smiled "Oh well moi is a actress and a singer" she said "So you are famous now?" he asked "Yes I am" Piggy said "Oh Scott I have missed you so much". "I missed you too" he smiled and gave her another hug, and she hugged back "How long are you staying? he asked "Tomorrow maybe, I can't stay here much longer because of my mother. She yells at me everytime and demands me to do thing. And I wants to have a good relationship with her, but it doesn't seem that she wants that" Piggy said sadly "Oh that's not good" he said and held her hand, but Piggy pulled away her hand "Scott I know that my mother tries to set us up, so don't ty to hit on me" Piggy said "What? She is?" Scott asked "Yes because she doesen't like that I date a frog" Piggy said sadly. "What? You date a frog?" he laughtet. "Yes you wanna meet him?" she asked. "Yeah sure" Scott said and was still laughing. They walked to the house and went in.

"Kermie you still here?" she yelled for him. Kermit heard her and walked to her and saw Scott. Why did he have so bad feelings about him? "Kermie I want you meet my old friend Scott" Piggy smiled "Hi -ho i'm Kermit the frog" he greeted him "Hey i'm Scott" he greeted back "So you really date a frog. I thought you where kidding" he smiled. Then Gloria came out to the hallway and smiled to them "Oh look at you two" she said. Kermit watched Scott closely and he saw that he took his arm around her back, but Piggy didn't seem to mind about that. Scott saw that Kermit watched him and then he took her closer to him, and smiled to Kermit "Piggy can I talk to you alone?" Kermit said. "Yes" she said and looked curious at him "You are not going anywhere" Gloria said "Yes we are" Piggy said and walked up to her room.

"What is it Kermit?" she asked "I don't like that Scott guy" Kermit said "Kermie vous are just jealous" she smiled "And why don't you like him? He's really nice" "I noticed that he gave me a weird smile while had his arm around your back" Kermit said "And how can you be sure that he's still nice? You haven't seen him for many years" "Kermit you don't know him yet" Piggy said and startet to be a little angry. " I'm just telling you to be carefull, I don't trust that guy" Kermit said and tried to calm Piggy down "You are not telling me what do to" Piggy yelled and ran out of her room "PIGGY WAIT" he yelled after her."What have I done" he said to himself and teared up a little.
But one thing that Kermit and Piggy didn't know that Gloria was standing in another room and had heard everything they said. She smiled at this "My plan is working" she said to herself.

End of chapter eight

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter nine

Piggy ran down to the living room where Scott waited. "Are you alright?" he asked "No, but you have to go, please" Piggy said. Scott looked confused at her and asked "Why?" "Just go" she said and turned away to hide her tears "Fine" he said and walked to the frontdoor "Goodbye" piggy watched him as he walked out the door "Goodbye" she said.
Suddenly Gloria came in to the living room "Honey I heard the yelling from you and the frog, everything alright?" she asked "Why do you care? You never do that". Piggy asked "This is your fault, because you sent Scott here so you can set me up with him" "My fault? I had nothing to do with it. I told him that you had came home, and I came here to see you" She lied "I DON'T BELIVE YOU" she yelled "Calm down please" Gloria said "Mom I came here to try to have a better relatisonship with you, but it doesen't seems that you want that" Piggy said and ran out the house.

When Piggy came out she ran behind the house and found her fathers grave, she walked to it and bent down to it. "Hi daddy, I miss you so much" she said and looked on his tombstone and it said: Here sleeps Hamilton
A lovely family father
You will be missed.
Rest in peace

She startet to cry a little and looked at her arm where she was wearing the bracelet she got from him. "I wish you where still here with us" she said and teared up.
"Piggy are you alright?" a voice asked, Piggy turned around and it was Hamna "No" Piggy said. Hamna bent down with her and watched the grave with her "Remember when you always had a fight with mother you always ran to his grave to talk to him" Hamna said and comforted Piggy "Now tell me what's wrong?" "Mom is trying to set me up with Scott, and I had a fight with Kermit" Piggy said and wiped away her tears "Oh that's not good. I hope you and Kermit can fix this" Hamna said "Wait it's okay for you that I date a frog?" Piggy said and looked surprised at her "Yeah I think it's cute that my little sister dates a frog. It's only Irina and mom that is against it" Hamna said and stroked her back "Thank you" Piggy said and smiled to her "But what did you and Kermit fight about?" Hamna asked "He got jealous, because Scott flirtet with me. And he felt that something wasn't right with him, but I didn't listen to him" Piggy said "Maybe Scott is happy to see you again, it's been a long time" Hamna said "Yeah, but I feel so terrible that i'm hiding a secret for Kermit " Piggy said sadly "What secret?" Hamna asked "Don't you remember that it was something between me and Scott that time?" Piggy said "Oh yeah I remember that, but I promise that I wont tell him" Hamna said. "But I think you should tell him that" "I do it when we comes home" Piggy said "But you should go and talk to Kermit" Hamna said and stood up"Come one" "Yeah I think you're right" Piggy said and stood up, and then Hamna gave her a hug "I'm sorry that I took mothers side when where kids. It wasn't your fault that dad died" Hamna said softly. Piggy returned the hug and answered "It's okay."

Kermit sat on Piggy's bed and thinking about what he said to Piggy "Why do I always get jealous" he said to himself. Then Piggy came in the room "Kermie i'm sorry" she said and walked to him "Hi, no i'm sorry for that I always get's jealous when a guy flirts with you" Kermit said softly. Piggy sat down on the bed with him and kissed him on the cheek "I think it's cute that you get jealous" she smiled. Kermit blushed at this "Oh Piggy" he smiled "But you don't have to be jealous at him, he's just a childhood friend, and we where just bestfriends as kids" Piggy said "Thanks for saying that" he smiled and lay his arm around her shoulder "But I still don't trust him" That's okay" Piggy said. And then Kermit kissed Piggy gently on the lips, and she returned the kiss.

End of chapter nine

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter ten - the plan

Next morning Piggy woke up that someone throwed rocks on her window, she got up from the bed and walked to the window and looked out to see who it was and it was Scott. She opened the window "Scott what are you doing?" she asked in a low voice because she didn't want wake Kermit up "I have to show you something" he yelled up to her "What?" she asked "Just come out" he said "Fine I be out in ten minutes" she said and closed the window, and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

When she got out of the bathroom Kermit was awake "Piggy, where are you going?" he asked "Scott want to talk to me I be right back" Piggy said and kissed him on the cheek, and walked out of the bedroom.
She walked down the stairs and walked past the kitchen, and then she heard a voice "And where are you going?" It was Gloria who sat on the kitchen with Irina and Hamna "Out to meet Scott" Piggy said and walked out. "Good" Gloria smiled ."I don't like this plan" Hamna said and looked at Gloria and Irina "You never likes my plans do you?" Gloria said and rolled her eyes "So mom what's was your plan again?" Irina asked "To set them up of course" Gloria smiled "Why?" Hamna asked "Because Pigathia are going to own this farm when I dies, your father decided that and he wrote that in his testament" Gloria said "But what has Scott to with this?" Hamna asked "Because he want's to own this farm if Pigathia dosen't want to, and if they be together they can own this farm and raise piglets" Gloria smiled "And it can be a family farm" "What about Kermit? You said you want to get rid of him?" Hamna asked "I'm not gonna kill him if that was what you thought, I just want him out the way" Gloria said "Oh mom I hope your plan works" Irina said "Yeah me too, but if it's not working Scott will tear this place down and throw us out" Gloria said sadly.

"Where are we going?" Piggy asked and couldn't see nothing. Scott had tied a blindfold on her eyes "Just a special place" he said and guided her. "We're here" he said and took off her blindfold. When the blindfold was of she looked around and gasped "It's our place" Piggy said and teared up a little. They was at a little lake that was surrended with trees and mountains. "Yes I remember that this was your favorite place when we where kids" he said softly "Oh Scottie it's so sweet that you remembered that" Piggy said and gave him a hug "Hey my nickname" he laughet and returned the hug."I have another surpise" he said and pointed down the lake. There it was a picnic basked and blanked. "Picnic? This was what we where doing in our childhood" Piggy said and couldn't stop smiling "Yeah I remember everything from back then" he said and held Piggy's hand and walked down with her "Please sit down" Piggy did what he said and sat down on the blanked, and he did the same. They started to eat and after a litle while when they was done eating, Scott looked at Piggy "Pigathia I must say that you look beatiful today" he said and sat closer to her "Thank you, but you can call me Piggy" she said and blushed "Why I like Pigathia better" he said lay and arm around her shoulder "Fine then you can call me Pigathia" she smiled and lay her head on his shoulder. Scott smiled at this because Gloria and his plan worked. She had fallen for him, he hoped.

Meanwhile with Kermit who just woke up was wondering where Piggy was. About an half an hour ago Piggy told him that she had to go out and talk to Scott, but why did she use so long time? He got up from the bed and walked out the bedroom and down the stairs. And he found Gloria, Irina and Hamna in the living room "Good morning" he said "Oh good moring" Gloria said "Good morning" Irina and Hamna said "Do you know where Piggy is?" Kermit asked "She's with Scott" Gloria smiled "I think I know where they are" Irina said "Where?" he asked "I think they are at the lake" Irina smiled "The lake? where's that? he asked curious "Just go behind the house and follow the path and then you come to a lake" Gloria said and smiled"Thank you" Kermit smiled and walked out the house.
"Mom if he sees them together it will ruin their relationship" Hamna said and looked worried out the window " And that's exactly the plan is" Gloria laughet.
Hamna just watched Hamna and Irina laugh, she hated this plan and she was afraid what was going to happen now. She had to tell Kermit and Piggy about this, but Gloria didn't let her out of sight.

End of chapter ten

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter eleven - he's leaving

Kermit walked to the lake and looked for Piggy, and he spotted her and Scott further down the lake. But when he came closer he saw Scott had his arm around her shoulder and she had her head on his shoulder. Scott looked over his shoulder and saw Kermit he smiled at him and kissed Piggy on her forehead. Piggy didn't react to this because she had fallen asleep. But Kermit didn't know this. He felt his heart just broke and teared up a little, Piggy had just cheated on him. He couldn't stay and watch them anymore he ran back to the farm with tears in his eyes.

When he came back to the farm he ran in and went up to pack his bags. When he was done packing he walked down the stairs and he saw Gloria standing there "Are you alright?" she asked "I'm leaving" he said and ignored her question "Why?" she smiled "Piggy cheated on me" Kermit said and teared up "She did? Come on let's talk about it" Gloria said and guided him in to the kitchen. They sat down at the table. "Maybe Piggy's old feelings for Scott are coming back again" Gloria said "W-what? Old feelings?" he stammered "Yeah when they where kids there was something between them and I know Piggy had feelings for him back then" Gloria said "I can't belive that she never told me this" he said with in his eyes "Maybe she didn't want to hurt you, but she did" she said "And I think its the best that you are leaving" "But I love her" he said "If you really love so her let her go" she said softly. Kermit couldn't stay here anymore he got up from the chair and took his bags and left "Goodbye" she said "Bye" Kermit whispered. Then Irina came up to him "Oh Kermit I'm so sorry for what happened" she said and gave him a hug "Do you want me to drive you to the airport?" kermit just pushed her away "Sure whatever" he said and looked down. Irina smiled at him and found her car keys and they walked out her car.
Hamna had heard everything they said and walked in to the kitchen and just looked at Gloria "What?" Gloria said confused "I can't belive what you just did" Hamna yelled "I did what I had to and that was to break them up" Gloria "You just think of yourself" Hamna said and ran up to her room.

Meanwhile with Piggy and Scott, he watched her sleep but decided to wake her up "Pigathia wake up" he whispered to her ear. She woke up and looked at him "Did I just fall asleep?" she asked "Yes and you are so cute when you sleeps" he smiled "Thanks" she said and stood up "What?" he asked "I have to go back now" she said "No please stay here" he said and stood up with her "No I have to back to Kermit, we are leaving today" she said and tried to walk away but Scott grabbed her and kissed her, but Piggy just pushed him away "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" She yelled "Don't you have feelings for me?" he asked "Listen I don't have feelings for you, the only time I had feelings for you was in our childhood"she said and walked away "Pigathia forget about the frog and stay with me" he begged "You know what I didn't want to this to you but.." she turned around and "HIIIYYYAAA" karate chopped him, and he fell on the ground. Piggy ran away from him.

When Piggy came to the farm she walked in to look for Kermit "Mom where's Kermit" she asked. Her mother sat at kitchen table and drank coffee and she had a worried look on her face "Oh I have terrible news, he just left you" Gloria said and looked away to hide her smile. Piggy couldn't belive what she just heard. Did Kermit just leave her? "W-what? W-why did he do that?" she teared up "Because he saw how happy you where here and decided to leave. I told you that you couldn't trust that frog" she lied and took a sip of her coffee "No it can't be true" she said with tears in her eyes "And he said that he didn't love you anymore" she lied "W-what?" she stammered. "Your'e lying" "Why would I lie about that?" Gloria lied and got up from the chair and gave her a hug "Honey i'm here for you if you need me" she said and stroked her back. Piggy didn't push her away she cried on her shoulder "I be up on my room if you need me" she said with tears in her eyes and walked up to her room.
Gloria smiled she was happy that her plan worked and that she didn't have to worry for that frog anymore.

End of chapter eleven

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOO! NOT Kermit! (sniffles)

Please... post anopther chapter so I can stop crying.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter twelve - back in Los Angeles

Kermit had just arrived in Los Angeles and he had called Fozzie to pick him up at the airport. He hadn't told Fozzie what happened in Iowa so Fozzie was unaware of this. Kermit waited for Fozzie outside the airport, and then he saw Fozzie come with the Electric Mayhem bus. He got in the bus and smiled at Fozzie "Hi ho" "Hey Kermit. Uhm where's Miss Piggy?" he asked and had a curious face "I left her" he said sadly and looked away "Why?" the bear asked "She cheated on me" Kermit said and cryed a little "Oh so sad" Fozzie said and looked at him "I don't want to talk about it now. Can we drive? Kermit said in a low voice ."Yes of course. You want to stay at the Boarding house? Remember we have always a room for you" he smiled "Yeah sure" he said and tried to smile. And then they drove away from the airport.

They arrived to the Boarding house and Fozzie helped Kermit with his bags and they walked in.
"Kermit's back" fozzie yelled. The other came and greeted Kermit. "Hi ho" he said low and looked away "Kermit are you alright?" Scooter asked "Where's Miss Piggy?" Walter asked "I left her" Kermit said "WHAT?!?" They all yelled "Piggy cheated on Kermit" Fozzie said and patted Kermit on the back. "With who?" Walter asked "With Scott her childhood friend" Kermit said and teared up a little "Let's sit down and talk about" Scooter said and they walked to the kitchen and sat down. "Are you sure she cheated on you?" Gonzo asked. "Yes I saw that she was in his arms, and they may have been kissing before I came" Kermit said. "Are you sure they kissed?" Fozzie asked "I don't know, but when Scott saw he kissed her forehead" the frog said "I told her that I didn't trust him, but she didn't listen to me" "But did she know that you left her?" Rowlf asked and looked at Kermit "No I just left without talking to her, but maybe she knows it now" Kermit said "I think that was for the best" Scooter said. "But how about her family?" Rowlf asked "They didn't like me at all, Gloria her mother was against me" Kermit answered."Maybe her mother tried to set them up" Gonzo said. They all looked over at Gonzo "What?" he asked curious "I don't think so, then Piggy had told me that" Kermit said. Then for a little moment it was quiet around the table. And then suddenly Kermit teared up and cried"Oh Kermit it's going to be alright" Fozzie said and comforted Kermit "It's just that I-i l-love her so much, and now I have to let her go" the frog cried "Kermit listen we all here will help you to get over her" Fozzie said and smiled "Thank you" he said with tears in his eyes "And remember that we all are here for you if you need us" Scooter smiled. Kermit nodded at him. "Thanks for the support guys it means a lot to me" he smiled "Your welcome" the muppets said "But I need some rest now" Kermit said and got up from the chair and walked up the stairs.

When he was in his bed he couldn't stop thinking about Piggy. He lay thinking about the promises they had given eachother that they never would cheat, but Piggy had just broke the promise. He now had to let go of her but it wouldn't be easy. He picked up his phone and looked at it he wanted to call her but he didn't want listen to her lies. But why did he have so weird feelings about this? Did she cheat or not? He startet to cry more the more he thinked about her.

End of chapter twelve

Maybe I post another chapter later today :smile: