1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Nintendo announces new games at E3 with Henson puppets

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by Bliffenstimmers, Jun 16, 2015.

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Did you see the description of the video? Kevin was giving a lesson on puppetry that night. The reason this whole Kevin thing got started was because, people said he was a part of this Nintendo shoot. Besides, Muppet Wiki says Kevin's with Henson now, and no one has corrected it.

2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Oh, okay. So I didn't get the whole story. Does this mean he'll return as Elmo or is he just working for other Henson projects? I'll check out the video description as well. I may have missed that.

Okay, here's what I'm getting from what I read. It seems like Kevin is doing more 'behind the scenes' stuff right now rather than actual puppeteering, but that could change. We'll just have to watch for updates.

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Surprised no one mentioned this, but, Nintendo put those Henson made Star Fox Puppets to good use for their latest Star Fox game commercial.

SnakeLipsXD likes this.
  4. SnakeLipsXD

SnakeLipsXD Active Member

Frickin' awesome - my two favourite things rolled into one! XD
    I swear this has actually made my day.
    I also really hope (for some odd reason) that another Muppet game comes out!