P

Princeton

No Day But Today- Episode 16
Airdate: 6-29-06
Written & Created by Princeton
Starring: Princeton as Himself
Redboobergurl as Puddin’
Amanda Seyfried as Madison

Open on the Turquoise Parrot. Princeton and Madison are having dinner and chatting.

Madison: So, Prin, how did you come to own this great restaurant?
Princeton: Oh, you’d never believe it.
Madison: Well, Prin, we *are* dating, so that means no secrets.
Princeton: *sigh* Okay: the original owner came to me and said that due to an acting job, he could no longer run the restaurant and that I was his best customer. I was skeptical at first, so he gave me this amulet to put in my pool…
Madison: You have a *pool*? I didn’t know that!
Princeton: Well, I was going to save that tidbit until *after* our first “post-dance” date. So, anyway, I threw this amulet in the pool, and this spirit emerged from it. She wasn’t any help at all, so I just made the decision on my own, and here we are. (sees Puddin’) Oh, hi, Puddin’!
Puddin’ (mockingly): “Oh, hi, Prin!” Madison, what are you doing here? You should be at home studying.
Princeton: Please, Puddin’, can’t you tell we’re on a date?
Puddin’ (flabbergasted): A DATE? Oh, heck to the no! Madison, we are going home NOW!
Princeton: But, Puddin’, we haven’t had dessert yet.
Madison: Yeah, and we were gonna hang out in his pool!
Princeton (indignantly): Now, that hasn’t been set in stone yet…
Puddin’: Well, consider me the lighting bolt that completely demolishes your stone! Come on, Mad!

Commercial Break

Open on Puddin’s office at the dance studio. Princeton received a note saying that Puddin’ wanted to see him in her office, so he’s there, waiting very nervously to hear Puddin’s spiel.

Princeton: Uh, Puddin’, you wanted to see me?
Puddin’: What do you mean “Do I want to see you”? I just asked you in my office, so why don’t you show off your high school education?
Princeton: Well, now, Puddin’, you don’t have to be all…
Puddin’: I know, Prin, and I’m sorry! I’m just nervous; you see, I’ve never fired anyone before.
Princeton: You’re *firing* me?
Puddin’: It’s not business, it’s personal.
Princeton: “Personal”?
Puddin’: Prin, do you remember that day at Charlotte Russe when you said “I have no intention of letting this go any further than a school dance”? I believed you, and then I hear Madison saying that you two are going in your *pool*? I’m not letting another “Swimfan”-esque escapade happen; especially not to MY daughter.
Princeton: “Foster” daughter.
Puddin’: I know, Prin! You don’t have to be Mister Technical! It’s just that I’ve never had a chance to act motherly before Madison came along, so I forget the “foster” part sometimes. I love you, Prin, but I love Madison too. I just don’t want her to get hurt like I did at her age. Believe me, Prin, it’s for the best.
Princeton: You think me getting fired is for the best?
Puddin’: If you get a job someplace else, you’ll be out of contact with us. And just to be sure, I’m filing a restraining order. Like I said, it’s for the best.

Commercial Break

Open on Madison’s bedroom. She’s been in there, crying, for a few hours when Puddin’ knocks on the door.

Madison: Come in, Thorny.
Puddin’ (enters): “Thorny”? What’s that about?
Madison: You’re the thorn in the side of my love life.
Puddin’: Well, “A” for creativity, Mad, but all the same, I did it for you.
Madison: Why bother? You’re not my real parent.
Puddin’: I know that, Mad, but for right now I’m all you’ve got. (gets up and looks around room) You know I love you as if you were my own daughter, and this is how I would handle *any* of my own children’s problems. (sees a picture of Madison and Princeton in a heart shaped frame, sitting on the dresser) You really love him, don’t you?
Madison: I do… very much. He’s an amazing person, and I have to thank for the fact that he’s in my life… or, “was” in my life.
Puddin’ (starts crying): Oh, Mad, I’m so sorry. I’ve been such a fool. I had no idea that he meant that much to you. I’ll rectify this at once. Let me call him, and I’ll have him take you right to his pool; no questions asked, and no holds barred.

The End

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw, that wasn't a very pleasant episode...it was great! A bit of drama in a comedy series is nice from time to time.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh I'm not real proud of my character right now...but it totally makes sense for her too. I'm glad she's going to fix the situation. This has been a fun storyline!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh the suspense. Thank God Puddin' sees the error of her ways.
I'm so glad for Priceton and Madison. Great stories. :smile: