Princeton

No Day But Today- Episode 15
Airdate: 6-27-06
Written & Created by Princeton
Starring: Princeton as Himself
Redboobergurl as Puddin’
Amanda Seyfried as Madison
Robert Loggia as Smudge

Open on Superior Antique Mall. Princeton and Madison are browsing for things to buy.

Princeton: You see anything, hon?
Madison: Actually, Prin, I do. I kinda collect Pez dispensers, and I found a rarity to add to my collection.
Princeton: Really? Which one?
Madison: Barbara Streisand. Oooh, this is a real find.
Princeton: “Streisand”? Does it do anything, like demand Oscars or marry D-list actors?
Madison: Prin! Barbara Streisand is an inspiration to women worldwide!
Princeton: When did they decide that?
Madison: I dunno, sometime in the ‘70’s, I guess.
Princeton: The “’70’s”? Well, that’s not exactly current, Mad. But here’s a little known fact: completely unbeknownst to the American public, that reputation fell on Divine, he was just unable to attend the ceremony.
Madison: *sigh* Oh, you’re something else, Prin.
Princeton: Not unlike Divine. Anyway, you gonna get that?
Madison: Of course! You don’t just spot a Streisand Pez dispenser and pass it up, you know! Anyway, how ‘bout you? You find anything?
Princeton: Well, I was looking at some old records here. I was thinking about scooping up “Shatner Sings The Standards!”
Madison: Oh, Prin, put that back! The guy should’ve just stopped after Star Trek and then pulled a Bobby Fischer. Wait a sec, what’s the album under it?
Princeton (reads cover): “Uncle Twiddley’s House of Fun”; why?
Madison: Because there’s a little girl on there who looks like Puddin’ when she was young!
Princeton (keeps reading cover): “Starring the Twiddley Tots: Chris, Mikey, Libby, Natalie, Ginila, Eugene, and Puddin’”. My Lord, it IS Puddin’! Well, we can’t just leave this and let an opportunity to rub Puddin’s face in something go by! Grab it, along with your self-righteous Pez pal.

Commercial Break

Open on Puddin’s living room. Madison and Princeton are there with their antique bags.

Puddin’: So, guys, you get anything good?
Princeton: I’ll go first, Mad. Puddin’, we found something that you’re likely to not be proud of…, but we got it anyway!
Puddin’: Prin, don’t even let me hear you say the name “Uncle Twiddley”!
Princeton: We got it, Puddin’!
Puddin’: I THOUGHT I BURNED EVERY SINGLE COPY OF THIS! Oh, this is NOT happening! (doorbell rings) Mad, get the door, please. I’d get it, but my legs are like spaghetti noodles. (Madison opens the door, and Smudge Robinson enters)
Smudge: Evening, folks. Smudge Robinson, CIA, formerly of the Rigatoni Mob. Does a Madison McDonald live here?
Madison: I’m Madison, can I help you?
Smudge: Ms. McDonald, we have a warrant for your arrest. It seems you have possession of significant mob evidence.

Commercial Break

Madison: “Mob evidence”? Like what?
Smudge: Did you not purchase a Pez dispenser today bearing the likeness of Barbara Streisand?
Princeton: I *told* you not to buy that!
Puddin’: What about it, Mr. Robinson?
Smudge: This Pez dispenser could be the key in digging up an old mafia case. She either gives it up willingly or else we use force.
Madison: Well, this IS a one-of-a-kind, but I don’t wanna get involved with the mafia, so here it is. (hands it to Smudge)
Smudge: Thank you, Ms. McDonald.
Puddin’: Uh, Smudge, before you go, you mob guys are good at making things disappear, right?
Smudge: Within moderation. Whaddaya need, toots?
Puddin’ (hands him record): Take this and destroy it however you see fit.
Princeton: I still don’t see what’s so wrong with it, Puddin’.
Puddin’: It’s an embarrassing part of my youth that I want to forget. Now, why don’t we have dinner? All this talk of “rigatoni” has made me hungry!

The End

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Puddin’: It’s an embarrassing part of my youth that I want to forget. Now, why don’t we have dinner? All this talk of “rigatoni” has made me hungry!

The End
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Aw man, that line made me crack up the hardest!

Great one Brian!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ha ha! Uncle Twiddley! Puddin has an embaressing past! I love it! You're on a role lately Prinny!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA You're doing swell Brian. I'm glad to see the return of Madison.