P

Princeton

No Day But Today- Episode 14
Airdate: 6-23-06
Written & Created by Princeton
Starring: Princeton as Himself
Redboobergurl as Puddin’
Amanda Seyfried as Madison

Open on Puddin’s living room. Princeton is waiting for Puddin’ to show up with her foster child, Madison. Just then, they walk through the door. Madison is a beautiful girl with pouty lips, deep, caring eyes and flowing sandy hair.

Puddin’: We’re home, Prin! Madison, I want you to meet my best friend and co-worker, Princeton Clarkson. But I normally call him “Prin”, or “Prinny”, for short.
Princeton: But, uh, you can call me anything you like.
Madison (giggles): Oh, Princeton, you sure are a cutie. I hope we get to see more of each other.
Princeton: So do I.
Puddin’: Okay! This is the part I like to call “Prinny goes home before I have to peel his shoes off of my oak floor”! Goodbye, Princeton! (shoves him out door)
Princeton (before he leaves): I’ll be seeing you, Madison!
Madison (waves with pinkie): Bye, Princeton. (closes door) Oh, Puddin’, that Princeton is a dream boat!
Puddin’ (grumpily): Oh, he’s all right, I guess.
Madison: You’re not jealous, are you?
Puddin’: Oh, PLEASE, Madison! The man is twenty years my junior! Granted, he is cute, I’ll give him that, but I don’t want you falling in love with someone when you should be focused solely on school!
Madison: Oh, that reminds me; my school dance is this week, and I’d love for you to chaperone.
Puddin’: Wonderful! Just let me know the exact date, and then I’ll know when to have Princeton come over and feed my parakeet, Lil’ Ever-Lovin’ Bobobean.
Madison: Oh, no, Puddin’, don’t do that!
Puddin’: Well, you’re not expecting me to let him starve, are you?
Madison: No, I mean I want Princeton to come, too.
Puddin’: What for? To have someone to hold your punch while you bump and grind? I can do that.
Madison: Puddin’, I’m saying I want Princeton to be my date.

Commercial Break

Open on Charlotte Russe Store in the West Franklin Park Mall. Madison is in a dressing room trying on dresses, while Princeton and Puddin’ wait for her.

Puddin: I can’t believe *you’re* taking her to the dance.
Princeton: What, you’re saying I’m not good enough to take her?
Puddin’: No, Prin, it’s not that. It’s just that she only met you for two seconds, and before she knew it, she was in love. It’s not normal for people to know each other for that short of a time and then suddenly they’re dating. Plus, she is nineteen, you are twenty-two. All the kids and teachers and chaperones will think you likey cradle robby.
Princeton: I understand your concerns, Puddin’, and trust me, I have no intention of letting this go any further than a school dance.
Puddin’: Well, that’s certainly a comfort. (sees Madison, who is wearing a lavender satin dress) Oh, Mad, you look beautiful! Doesn’t she, Prin?
Princeton: Oh, now, Puddin’, you know you don’t have to ask me that. And now, I think we’re ready for the dance!.

Commercial Break

Open on St. Ursula’s Academy For Girls. The dance has already started, and Madison and Puddin’ are still waiting for Princeton.

Madison: You don’t think he’d stand me up, do you?
Puddin’: Mad, of course not! When he first saw you in this dress, I’ve never seen him look happier in all my life.
Madison: Yeah, I guess you’re right. I just figured he’d be here by now (feels a hand on her shoulder, look up, and sees Princeton)
Princeton: Here I am, little princess. You ready for a dance?
Madison: Oh, Prinny, of course I am! Puddin’, hold my punch, would you? (runs onto the dance floor with Princeton)
Puddin’ (dumfounded): Sure! That’s what foster moms are for, after all.

The End

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is some funny stuff! So is the foster child storyline going to be a multi-parter episode?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great episode! I'm assuming we're going to see more of Madison? I like her though, she fits in well. And please, let's hear more about the parakeet! I laughed for like 10 minutes at the name!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's been a while but I've seen my next episode and I agree with Beth: I'd love to see more of Madison in this series. Fabulous Brian.