No more classic episodes to be released in the near future

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm going to send an email to Sprout sometime this week and I am going to ask them to start showing Seasons 26-29.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Good luck with that...

The reason why I am doing this is because they need to stop showing Seasons 39 and 40. It's getting really annoying. However, Season 35 is now airing on Sprout again. It would be really nice to see some Season 30 episodes on Sprout.

Sesame Skates

Reaction score
I absolutely HATED the butchering of the theme song from Old School 3, so no big loss if there's no Old School 4 from whomever releases these box sets.

Instead, I'd rather have iTunes release more "new" eps. from the 70s we haven't seen in decades!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I absolutely HATED the butchering of the theme song from Old School 3, so no big loss if there's no Old School 4 from whomever releases these box sets.

Instead, I'd rather have iTunes release more "new" eps. from the 70s we haven't seen in decades!

It's a shame that Sesame Street doesn't show classic segments anymore.

Oscarfan

Reaction score

Because cutting out 1/60 of the show is a huge deal.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My friend on YouTube MIGHT have some Season 29 episodes. His name is Rugratskid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The reason why I am doing this is because they need to stop showing Seasons 39 and 40. It's getting really annoying. However, Season 35 is now airing on Sprout again. It would be really nice to see some Season 30 episodes on Sprout.
I think that was sarcasm.