No shirts, no shoes, no service, no more?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't...I've never seen her in shorts. I guess I can stare at the pics I have of her in mini-skirts.:crazy:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I believe the No shirts, No shoes, No Service policy was dictated by the health departments more than anything. I don't even understand why it would be a Bush thing?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
I don't even understand why it would be a Bush thing?
It was just a random thing I said.

But seriously, alot of people are walking into stores without shirts and shoes lately.

I even noticed this a couple of years ago down in Florida when I had lunch a McDonalds one day.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Mean :stick_out_tongue:

I've never seen a sign saying any of that stuff, btw. Maybe it's more of an ameican thing?
I've seen them too, but not very often. Mostly in places like Dairy Queen where you can walk in and buy food. It just says "No shirt, no shoes, no service". It's a sanitary thing. Personally I wouldn't do that anyway...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
My brother was going to walk into a place without any shorts on and see if he got kicked out because the rule says nothing about shorts... but my mom stopped him. I'm serious.
Do you mean he was gonna ware pants instead?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I noticed alot of businesses around here pretty much more or less have dropped the whole "no shirts, no shoes, no service" rule, as more and more people walk into stores shirtless and with no shoes (or socks) on. In fact, I saw two guys in the store today without shirts and shoes, with their pants pulled up to below their butts with their boxers shorts in full view.

Does Bush has something to do with this?
Is this location in the swamp?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Do you mean he was gonna ware pants instead?
I seriously hope you are refering to American Pants, not english pants here...