1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Noel MacNeal Singing

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by FraggleFrick, Feb 21, 2016.

1. FraggleFrick

FraggleFrick Active Member

Hey guys.
    I am watching Bear, and his voice is absolutely AMAZING. The singing is spot on. I would think that Noel did the singing voice too. Does anyone know if he did any singing voice for any other Muppets?

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  2. NMac

NMac Member

I DID do all of Bear's singing. Thanks :)

3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

OMG!!!!!

4. Pig's Laundry

Okay,now that i've calmed my fanboying self down. I just wanted to ask if you are a professionally trained singer or did you teach yourself to sing?

5. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Also Noel what happened to the puppets of BitBBH after it wraped up?

6. NMac

NMac Member

They are all lovingly packed away in boxes at Puppet Heap.

7. Pig's Laundry

It's so nice to actually get answers from the people who work with the Muppets rather than just speculating for years.

8. FraggleFrick

Just checked this thread again, and it is an HONOR to be talking to you!

9. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Hey, Noel. Welcome to the forum! Let me say you are a fantastic singer! I was wondering, what kind of singing training did you get? Was it natural or were you in a choir of any kind?

10. FraggleFrick

You are my childhood... I awaited that big huggable bear every morning! Your character was real to me! It's amazing! Puppets have such a charm on younger children! Bear was a father figure to me :) Thanks for all you've done!

11. NMac

NMac Member

Thank you. It's nice that Bear and the gang are still a nice memory for people.

JimAndFrank, WhoseLineFan and Phillip like this.
  12. NMac

NMac Member

It was my pleasure :)

FraggleFrick and WhoseLineFan like this.
  13. NMac

NMac Member

Trained. My singing teacher taught me:
    "First you learn a song.
    Then you sing a song.
    Then you perform a song."

14. WhoseLineFan

WhoseLineFan Well-Known Member

When I was younger, I loved Bear In The Big Blue House and I especially loved your singing!

15. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Noel, I honestly can't tell you how much I adored Bear when I was a kid. It was hands-down my favourite show and still is one of my favourites today!

And of course I adored your singing voice as well. I hope to hear you on another podcast soon!

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  16. FraggleFrick

I STILL CAN'T BELEIVE THIS HAPPENED :laugh::)

Pig's Laundry likes this.