1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Noel MacNeal

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Splurge, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Splurge

Splurge Member

Where can I find a picture of Noel MacNeal, either online or in a book?

I have a pretty good idea of what he looks like, but I'd like to be sure.
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

3. Splurge

Splurge Member

4. Princess Melora

Princess Melora New Member

5. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I dont mean to sound stupid but who is he? I am guessing from the photo that he is the performer of bear from bear in the big blue house. Am I right? or totally wrong! :)

By the way this is my 500th post! :excited:
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yes he did perform Bear. He also nowadays plays Kako on the new show Oobi.
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

He's a cool dude.

Don't forget that our own Matt "the performer" Laesch is in the travelling Bear Live show!!
  8. Splurge

Splurge Member

I believe that he also plays Snuffy's mommy.
  9. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

no one told me this! :mad:
  10. Fozzie Bear

Oh, in that case:
    Don't forget that our own Matt "the performer" Laesch is in the travelling Bear Live show!!
  11. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Get out!! (No, please don't really. I like you here ;)) But seriously, really? Very cool. Do you know which show? There's a couple of different ones in rotation and only one that I know of is coming our way. We would love to see Matt again.
  12. lflipper

lflipper New Member

Noel MacNeil Rumor

Hello,

I am new to this board but I wanted to check to see if anyone else heard an awful rumor.

I went to iParty the other day to get Bear in the Big Blue House stuff for my daughter's b-day and they had everything on clearance because someone told them that the guy that played Bear had died recently. I can't seem to find any evidence supporting such news, and I wasn't sure if anyone else had heard anything.

I am aware that Lynne Thigpin has passed, which is sad in itself, but I hadn't heard about Noel.

Can anyone else find info supporting or denying this rumor.

Thanks!

Lynn & Mackenize =) :)
  13. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

14. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Hi Lynn & Mackenize,

Sounds like they just got some bad information. Noel is alive and well, but perhaps the rumor started from the fact that Bear is no longer in production for new episodes. That's the best I can make of it anyway.

Which iParty store was this? If all their Bear stuff is still discounted, I might like to drop by for a few last minute Christmas items for my daughter (and me). I'm pretty sure I've a couple retail locations nearby, and you can't beat Bear at Christmastime :)

...if only Columbia Tristar would release A Berry Bear Christmas on DVD, we'd be all set!
  15. Fozzie Bear

Sorry! I just noticed this, Cindy; didn't mean to ignore you.

I forgot the name of his show, but if Ya'll be in Texas his show might come through there since they were coming north from the bottom parts of Florida.

If you email me, to remind me to check with him, I'll get you that info!

FOZ
  16. Princess Melora

Princess Melora New Member

Noel MacNeal is alive and well and -- this week at least -- working on Sesame Street.

The Bear franchise is alive and well too -- there are plans for a series of direct-to-video releases showing Bear in the real world (interacting with real people outside the Big Blue House) to be taped in the spring.
  17. lflipper

lflipper New Member

Philip,

Thank you so much for the info! I will keep an eye out for him at the parade, Mackenzie will love it! =)

Lynn & Mackenzie =) :)
  18. lflipper

lflipper New Member

Scott,

I didn't know that they weren't making any new episodes, but I bet that is exactly what they meant and it was taken the wrong way.

I live in Massachusetts, it was one near me that they just opened in Leominster. It was just party stuff but they would make good dinner plates for you folks! =)

Thanks for your reply!!

19. lflipper

lflipper New Member

Thank you for the info!! I will keep my eyes out for the video releases, Mackenzie will love that too!

20. NMac

NMac New Member

Reports of my demise (and the show's) have been greatly exaggerated.

Happy holidays.

Noel MacNeal