Noggins Nick buy-out

Drtooth

Reaction score
The ironically named Noggin, a joint venture between CTW and Nick seemed like a good idea at the time. Sesame 123 and Unpaved (among others) were big hits, and were aired quite a bit. Until Nick got greedy and it turned into one of... Garfield's Tales of Scarey Stuff!!!!!

Just kidding, but you can see where I'm going. This is basically another chance for the evil viacom corperation to make more money and scam the little guy! Sesame Street, Square one, and Electric Company have just as much a right to be on the network as lame ol' Clarissa and Salute your shorts reruns (why someone thought they were educational, no one knows)

Maybe, if you stopped playing those darn same day reruns of lame old 1990's nick shows, we could see classic sesmae, lost to generations. But no.. anyway to make money! And when this venture fails, and everyone looks shocked, we'll all know why...STUPID CHOICES!!!!!

ssetta

Reaction score
Yeah, you tell 'em! Someone did say earlier that the reason why Nick stopped airing those old shows like Clarissa years ago is because no one watched them anymore! Do you think there are more people who like the old CTW shows than the old Nick shows?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Just kidding, but you can see where I'm going. This is basically another chance for the evil viacom corperation to make more money and scam the little guy! Sesame Street, Square one, and Electric Company have just as much a right to be on the network as lame ol' Clarissa and Salute your shorts reruns (why someone thought they were educational, no one knows)
Hey Now! Clarissa was educational! It teached us 90's products how to dress and act like idiots and be laughed at in school!!

I used to watch it a lot...probably because I was too young to see how bad it was. hehe.

-Matt