Noggin's "Warm and Fuzzy" holiday party

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Any chance they're going to show maybe "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" or "Elmo Saves Christmas"? :rolleyes:

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't think so. They did this last year, and they showed Christmas episodes of every episode, except Sesame Street. But I don't think they would air those specials, they really don't like Sesame Street anymore.

Also, those weren't specials they aired, those were actual episodes. I have noticed that Sesame Street never actually had any Christmas episodes that were scheduled to be aired on Christmas day. Because who watches Sesame Street on Christmas Day anyway?

Drtooth

Reaction score
PFFt seems pretty stupid. I mean... what do they show anyway, "A Maisy Christmas?" I bet that's drawn even worse than usual...

Splurge

Reaction score
Well, it's not like we need Noggin to see "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street". That special is available on VHS and DVD, so one could buy it in a store, or on Amazon, or very likely rent it from a video store or maybe even a library.

Ryan

Reaction score
Splurge said:
Well, it's not like we need Noggin to see "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street". That special is available on VHS and DVD, so one could buy it in a store, or on Amazon, or very likely rent it from a video store or maybe even a library.
Ditto.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not saying we do, but it would be nice to acknowledge it. I mean, various Christmas Specials are on every single year, but we don't need to watch them because they are on DVD, but we do anyway...