1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I have lots of songs. I wouldn't be able to list either but my are all different songs. I don't just have stuff from each group or stuff.

50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's songs
    Funny songs
    Ray Stevens
    Garfield 90's songs cd (jazz and blues songs)
    movie soundtracks
    And etc.
  2. enzo

enzo Member

Anyone have the oliver and company soundtrack? it's pretty hard to find.
  3. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

If it's "Why Should I Worry?" you want, I can find it for you. Other than that, I can't help you much. A girl at my school is an avid Disney collector, so I'll talk to her and see if I can dupe a copy, then send you the stuff.
  4. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

I got that song. It's by Billy Joel. Actually, I got a lot of variety from the 50's through 80's and a few songs from today's era.

ryan
  5. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

I've got the soundtrack. Let me know what it is you want exactly, and I'll rip it for you.

And oh, I can tell I'm probably going to have a lot of fun in this thread too. I have got a lot of music, all of it divided into various sub-folders on my hard drive. There's my Muppet music, of course. I've got an entire folder devoted to Christmas music, and another to musicals. My "Comedy" folder contents include songs by Allan Sherman and Spike Jones, as well as sketches from Whose Line is it Anyway (mostly Scenes From a Hat and World's Worst) and a little bit of "Here's Your Sign".

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

-Kim
  6. enzo

enzo Member

1. Once Upon a Time in New York City
    2. Why Should I Worry?
    3. Streets of Gold

Thats what i was hoping to find.
  7. Skeeter Muppet

Okay. Those are already sitting on my hard drive. I just need your e-mail address to send them to you.

-Kim
  8. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Frogster and Dan there's a little something in your mail boxes :)
    That Announcer I PM'd you my list :sing:
  9. That Announcer

I forgot to say that I have quite a few soundtracks (mostly score) as well as some Wendy Carlos, really obscure artists from around the world, and a couple of Thomas Dolby albums.

Vic, expect those Al WMAs tomorrow night. PM'd you something, hope you got it.
  10. enzo

enzo Member

Skeeter Muppet, i sent my email in a private message.
  11. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Dude, you've got a LOT of awesome stuff! Can you copy all those stand-up acts on seperate CD-R's for car stereos and mail them to me? That'd be awesome... just email me back.
  12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I'll make you a cool CD, bro; but I can't find yer' address, I thought I had it in my address book, but I guess I never put it there, so e-mail it to me and I'll send it along (also that girl who wanted the Muppet disc, I never got that out either :o ).
  13. Skeeter Muppet

enzo: Sent out all three mp3s earlier today; hopefully they'll have reached you by now.

Anyone else have any requests I might be able to help with?

-Kim
  14. enzo

enzo Member

Yeah i got them, thanks alot.
  15. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Erm, Vic. Apparently the songs you sent have a virus and hence Hotmail wouldnt let me download them.
  16. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Ha ha, yes! I was trying to destroy your computer! Actually, that has happened to me several times with the transfer but only with Hotmail. I assure you the actual files have no viruses and will re-send them tonight. I'll try sending one at a time this run.
  17. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

Skeeter Muppet I would like some of your Whose Line Is It Anyway files if that is possible. (PM me please if it is OK)

Vic Romano Have you had a chance to send me any of the stuff I asked for in the other thread yet?
  18. Skeeter Muppet

I tried PMing you my whole list, but unfortunately it went over the word limit and won't send. Do you want my entire list of Whose Line mp3s, or was there something specific you were looking for? Most of what I have consists of Scenes From a Hat and World's Worst, if that helps.

-Kim
  19. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Hey, where is everybody? I thought I'd start this thread back up... anyways, here's my updated song list:

Riding With Private Malone
    We Didn't Start The Fire
    You Only Get What You Give
    Walk On The Wild Side
    Fishin' In The Dark
    Margaritaville
    Puttin On The Ritz
    Idiot Boyfriend
    Mr. Jones and Me
    Baby I Got Your Money
    The Whole World
    Ms. Jackson
    Without Me
    I'm The Real Shady
    Just Lose It
    Flagpole Sitta
    Zoot Suit Riot
    Tub-Thumper
    Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead
    Pickup Man
    That's The Next Thing On My List
    I Wanna Talk About Me
    Wiskey For My Men, Beer For My Horses
    Way Down Yonder on Chattahoochie
    Hook
    Run Around
    I'm horrible with remembering who sang most of these songs. Oh well. Email's lucasbervin@yahoo.com.
  20. That Announcer

OK, when I'm home, I'll get you "Way Down Yonder", "Margaritaville", and "Peter Pumpkinhead".