Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Frogster

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Dan I think I have several Madonna songs (from the 80's); off the top of my head; "Like A Virgin", "Material Girl" and "Like A Prayer", I'll have to check when I get home for a better list.

That Announcer I will do whatever it takes to get your Weird Al stuff!!! (I only have the "Poodle Hat" album, all my others were stolen!!! But I do have the videos "Gump" and "Amish Paradise" if that helps for a trade)

Frogster First off, sorry I haven't mailed you in a while, buddy; but I know I have "Every Morning" and "Someday" by Sugar Ray. I have to check, but I also may have "Fly" as well.

Interesting stuff I have I have too much music to list; but I do have some fun stuff if you're interested:
• An evening With Kevin Smith
• Almost every Celebrity Jeopardy from SNL
• Full stand-up acts from Bill Cosby, Dennis Leary, Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin James, Eddie Murphy, Richard Prior, Dana Carvey and Dave Chapelle.
• All six episode of "Clerks - The Animated Series"
• The Numa Numa Dance
Dude, you've got a LOT of awesome stuff! Can you copy all those stand-up acts on seperate CD-R's for car stereos and mail them to me? That'd be awesome... just email me back.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'll make you a cool CD, bro; but I can't find yer' address, I thought I had it in my address book, but I guess I never put it there, so e-mail it to me and I'll send it along (also that girl who wanted the Muppet disc, I never got that out either :embarrassed: ).

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
enzo: Sent out all three mp3s earlier today; hopefully they'll have reached you by now.

Anyone else have any requests I might be able to help with?

-Kim

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Erm, Vic. Apparently the songs you sent have a virus and hence Hotmail wouldnt let me download them.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ha ha, yes! I was trying to destroy your computer! Actually, that has happened to me several times with the transfer but only with Hotmail. I assure you the actual files have no viruses and will re-send them tonight. I'll try sending one at a time this run.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet I would like some of your Whose Line Is It Anyway files if that is possible. (PM me please if it is OK)

Vic Romano Have you had a chance to send me any of the stuff I asked for in the other thread yet?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
Skeeter Muppet I would like some of your Whose Line Is It Anyway files if that is possible. (PM me please if it is OK)
I tried PMing you my whole list, but unfortunately it went over the word limit and won't send. Do you want my entire list of Whose Line mp3s, or was there something specific you were looking for? Most of what I have consists of Scenes From a Hat and World's Worst, if that helps.

-Kim

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey, where is everybody? I thought I'd start this thread back up... anyways, here's my updated song list:

Riding With Private Malone
We Didn't Start The Fire
You Only Get What You Give
Walk On The Wild Side
Fishin' In The Dark
Margaritaville
Puttin On The Ritz
Idiot Boyfriend
Mr. Jones and Me
Baby I Got Your Money
The Whole World
Ms. Jackson
Without Me
I'm The Real Shady
Just Lose It
Flagpole Sitta
Zoot Suit Riot
Tub-Thumper
Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead
Pickup Man
That's The Next Thing On My List
I Wanna Talk About Me
Wiskey For My Men, Beer For My Horses
Way Down Yonder on Chattahoochie
Hook
Run Around
I'm horrible with remembering who sang most of these songs. Oh well. Email's lucasbervin@yahoo.com.

That Announcer

Reaction score
OK, when I'm home, I'll get you "Way Down Yonder", "Margaritaville", and "Peter Pumpkinhead".