1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. SesameFever

SesameFever Active Member

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the Teen Beach Movie soundtrack?

3. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I have Mike Birbiglia but my computer is dead right now. I'll let you know when I'll have it available.

Daniel

4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I know this is asking for way too much of a stretch, but does anyone have the rare as heck Pinky and the Brain "Bubba Bo Bob Brain" CD?

And I'm asking for the trillionth time... anyone got the Flintstones movie soundtrack and can send me just the B-52's bits from it?

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi... Does anyone have any or all of the following they could please send me?
    Thriller by Michael Jackson with the full Vincent Price monologue.
    In the Land of the Dead by Voltaire.
    Brain-Eating Meteor Song by Voltaire.
    The Corpse Bride soundtrack or at least "Remains of the Day" and "Thears to Shed".

Looking to augment my Halloween/spooky music list, thanks. :batty: :scary: :grr:

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  6. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

Awesome, Thanks!

7. The Count

Hi... Besides the Halloween songs I posted above, would anyone have the following Disney property songs?
    Figure Eight from Schoolhouse Rock.
    In The Golden Afternoon, from Alice in Wonderland (1951 animated version).
    Heaven's Light, H-Fire, The Court of Miracles, all from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

If you have these, please send them my way, thanks.

8. Grifoshka

Grifoshka Active Member

Here are these songs:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/archg9

I also have The Corpse Bride soundtrack, but I'll upload it a bit later, because I've got the slowest Internet in the world and it'll take some time.

9. Grifoshka

Grifoshka Active Member

The Count likes this.
  10. The Count

Thanks so very much! The only drawback is that after clicking on the songs I get a "File Open" message, but they all play great and I'm amazed by the double-disc nature of the soundtrack with all the additional instrumental and dialogue cuts.

Again, thanks and have a nice Black Friday. *Leaves some number cookies for Grifoshka.

11. Grifoshka

Grifoshka Active Member

Whoa, that's weird. I hope it doesn't affect the songs themselves.
    Anyway, I'm glad I could help. Cookiiies!:insatiable:

12. The Count

BTW: Does anyone have Whacko's US Capitals song from Animaniacs?

BTW2: Does anyone have Shaquira's version of "Santa Baby" from one of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree lighting specials? I think it was from 2008 as it was the same year NBC was promoting Letters to Santa. :search:

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  13. Grifoshka

Grifoshka Active Member

14. The Count

Thanks Grifoshka. Unfortunately, the volume's too low, I need a higher quality version of Whacko's America if anyone has it that they could send me.

15. Grifoshka

Grifoshka Active Member

The Count likes this.
  16. The Count

Thanks Grifoshka, the only thing missing for this current album is Figure Eight from Schoolhouse Rock's Multiplication Rock album.

17. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

Ooh you have also more mulan songs?I definitely need them ;)

18. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

What Stand Up Comedians do you guys have?

19. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Does anybody have the soundtrack to An Extremely Goofy Movie?

20. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Anyone have the Phineas and Ferb: Across the 1st AND 2nd Dimensions soundtrack with the 10 Wal-Mart bonus tracks?