1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Lael, the reason I asked was so I could have an easier time explaining it to you. I have Gmail myself, but you should be able to send an attachment with any service.
    I don't know if you've figured it out, but in case you haven't:

go to "compose mail," then "atach more files" (for some reason that option is the one that works best for me.) In the fields, (one at a time), type the name of the file you want to send, then tab over to the folder it's in and hit "open". Then do the same in the other fields, providing of course there are multiple files you want to send.
    Does this make sense? Heh, I'm not always as good at explaining things as I'd like to think. Let me know if you need anything else.
    :)
  2. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

I have tons from Broadway musicals and cocnert bootlegs and more! PM me to let me know if you need something that I might have!
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the songs from the "Shrek" soundtrack? And "Changes" from the "Shrek 2" soundtrack?
  4. lael

lael New Member

I figured it out this morning by sending myself a track from one account to another. for me it takes a bit to upload the track. Is that usu?

Would you have Wicked? I'd love the whole thing, but if anything I'd really love to trade Popular for something. I listen to a lot of Punk (old skool/no blink), Happy Hardcore/Techno/Rave & some World, Classical and Gothy type stuff.
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I do Ryan but with my severs down then i can't trefure them to the computer. I get paid in the next two weeks. I do so and get you those songs that is if someone doesn't beat me to it.
  6. theprawncracker

Alright, thanks Kyle! And take your time pal. :D
  7. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

This is embarassing, but does anyone have the soundtrack to A Goofy Movie? I was babysitting recently and we watched that and, boy, when Michael Jackson was good he was REALLY good. Those songs are awes.

Hehe :D
  8. theprawncracker

AUGH! I wish I did! I absolutely LOVE those songs!
  9. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Dude, my roommate just got em. Want me to send them to you? :D

BTW, apparently it's not Michael Jackson, just a very good impersonator... weird, huh?
  10. theprawncracker

PLEASE! I would LOVE to have all the songs! Thank you thank you!! My email is ryguy102390@hotmail.com, if ya didn't know.

And it's not Michael Jackson?? Really?? Hmm, wow. :p

THANK YOU!
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Does anyone have "Fly Away" country song Tim Mcgraw?
  12. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

:) Did you get them?

Yeah I'm totally surprised about that NOT being Michael Jackson. Apparently I fabricrated a memory where Disney was promoting it as starring him.

BTW, I totally didn't send On the Open Road because I've had that one for years and completely forgot about it. Do you need that too? I can send it over.
  13. theprawncracker

I... did not get them, sorry. Dunno what happened. And yeah, I'd love "On the Open Road". That's probably the real reason I want the soundtrack. :p
  14. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

I sent them again. Lemme know if you get them this time! IDK what happened the first time...
  15. theprawncracker

Hmm... as of now I still haven't gotten them. I'm toddling off to bed right now. So I'll check again in the morning and keep you posted. Thanks again, Sarah! :D
  16. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

IDK what the deal is! Is your inbox overcrowded? It's a large couple of files...
  17. theprawncracker

No... my box is completely empty. :p Are you sure you're sending it to the right address?
  18. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Yeah, it was saved in my gmail from the first time we traded (whenever that was) and the second time I tried to send it I copied it from the thread. I'll try one more time before I head to class and if you still don't get it I'll put it through yousend tonight, k?
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's a singer who was rpretty big in the late 80's early 90's named Tevin Camble. I remember him!:)
  20. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Ryan do you have AIM? It's incredibly easy for me to send through there. IDK what the deal is with my gmail... Anyhoo, if you wanna trade through AIM I'm DestinationNYU and I'll be on for a pretty long while (lotsa hw).