Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

dabauckham

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Well all I wanted was the one song. I can't think of the name I have seveal of his cd's and cassette tapes so I really don't need any of them. Thanks tho. I'll try to find out what the name of it is.
Hey Kyle, I don't have the song, but I found this:

"Stevens first nonsense song, "Chickie Chickie Wah Wah", was written in 1958"
Here's the link: http://www.oldies.com/artist-view/Ray-Stevens.html

Could this be the song that you're looking for? I looked, but couldn't find iton any of his albums, not even early collections from the '50s.:boo: :eek:

dabauckham

Reaction score

Erine81981

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
Hey Kyle, I don't have the song, but I found this:

"Stevens first nonsense song, "Chickie Chickie Wah Wah", was written in 1958"
Here's the link: http://www.oldies.com/artist-view/Ray-Stevens.html

Could this be the song that you're looking for? I looked, but couldn't find iton any of his albums, not even early collections from the '50s.
I think that's it. Have you ever heard this one?

Edabauckham said:
I've got this one. On the way! :sing:
Thank you so very much. I used to hear this on XM Kids and feel in love with it from then on and couldn't ever find it. Thank you very much again David. :big_grin:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Can't say I actually have. Sounds interesting though! By the way, the track name for "Violin" may be a little messed up, but you can fix it in itunes. Just to let you know.

Erine81981

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
Can't say I actually have. Sounds interesting though! By the way, the track name for "Violin" may be a little messed up, but you can fix it in itunes. Just to let you know.
Nope it's just fine. *listening to it right now and dancing a little jig*

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I beez needin' any songs from Johnny and da Sprites, yo! Anyone a youse gots summat fuh me?

...Yeah. I don't know where that came from, haha! I'm an actress. Half the time I speak in a British accent. Fuh real. Ignore the fact that I asked this in the other MP3 thread, I did not know this one existed!

And if anyone's looking for musical theater music, I've got a TON, lotsa stuff I've never been able to find on, like, limewire, for an example. I know people here are theater fans too so if you want any, I'm your gal! :wink: Oh, and tell me what you like and I can make recommendations too.

Teheheman

Reaction score
If anybody wants some MuzikMafia stuff, I got a ton of em over here, including some things that are from friends of the Mafia. Let me know.

Daniel

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have these old Disney records on mp3s?

"Mousercise" and "Mickey Mouse Disco"