(Non-Spoiler) Simpsons Movie Thread

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
This is my most anticipated movie of the year! I'm very excited that Matt Groening invited a lot of the older writers back. I hope Conan O'Brien is involved!:big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know that the Krusty Kamp episode was the script for what was supposed to be the original Simpson's movie. But they decided to make it into an episode of the series instead.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
You know that the Krusty Kamp episode was the script for what was supposed to be the original Simpson's movie. But they decided to make it into an episode of the series instead.
Yeah, I remember reading that somewhere (maybe in the episode guide?) The writers scrapped it as a feature because they couldn't figure out a way to stretch the premise beyond 30 minutes. But it's a great episode (it was on last week, actually!):smile:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Very cool trailer! I can not wait for this movie to come out!:excited: I just hope there's lots of Homer in it, which it looks like there will be, since he is so totally hilarious and is what makes the show for me!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, i'm a more of a Bart fan. I LOVE when he gets choked by Homer!:zany:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Very cool trailer! I can not wait for this movie to come out!:excited: I just hope there's lots of Homer in it, which it looks like there will be, since he is so totally hilarious and is what makes the show for me!
Oh, I'm sure there will be plenty of Homer (he's my favorite character, along with Mr. Burns--let's hope Burnsy gets some prime screen time!); can't wait till July 27!

SSLFan, Homer choking Bart never gets old! It was funny in 1987, and it's funny today!:zany:

Why you little...

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
The rating was released. It's PG-13 for irreverent humor throughout.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Igor! Your post count is 111 today! How fabulous!