None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I don't know how hot it'll be now because it rained ALL DAY...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, today's just as bad as yesterday! Even worse, I could feel the heat lingering in the Incubator when I first got up this morning.

It can't cool down soon enough for me, boy.

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's been VERY hot the past couple days, but it's only the 4th day in the 90s this year here. So I can't really complain TOO much.

Daniel

Nick22

Reaction score
it's super humid right now. i hate it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, now that August is more than halfway over, you can tell the summer heat is trying to ramp itself up before September gets here.

While the mid-day highs may be SLIGHTLY lower than they were before, the humidity is actually rising, thus making what should be temperatures in the mid 80s feel more like the low 90s.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's not even the middle of spring yet, April's just getting started, and already the temps are reaching 90 today. :grouchy:

Not sure what kind of summer we're in for this year... admittedly, even though summers are usually unbearably hot and humid here in K-Town (blame that sub-tropical climate this part of the region is in), this past summer wasn't quite as bad as the past few summers have been... not to mention the winter we just got through was just about the coldest one we've ever faced... so who knows?

But right now, looks like I better dig out my Hawaiian shirt from the closet, as I'll probably need it today (I wouldn't want to scare people by having them see me without a shirt :eek:)