None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Ugh...It is too hot to send all us students outside during a field trip. And then one of the few areas with shade in the park was off limits because it was too close to the pond. :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
I can't believe you guise. xP I prefer the weather being hot as opposed to cold, and currently it's autumn here and it's fuh-fuh-REEZING! I hate it. D:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe you guise. xP I prefer the weather being hot as opposed to cold, and currently it's autumn here and it's fuh-fuh-REEZING! I hate it. D:
You crazy!

I THINK today MIGHT be the last cool day of the year until November or so... so I better enjoy it while it lasts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been in the 80s the past several days, but now it's in the 90s today, and I've been miserable! I could use some kind of buckets under my arms or something...

At least there's Sunday to look forward to, it's supposedly going to cool down into the 60s then... but then again, knowing our weather, that could very well change by the time Sunday even gets here.

Nick22

Reaction score
im praying for heat here. its snowing and ITS MAY!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's been really hot this week, until last night when it was very chilly (albeit with wind). Fortunately, I found an abandoned sweater on a fence that kept me warm while we here hanging out.