Not Easy Bein' Green-Other Considerations on CD

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Just bought the CD today and I'm listening to it as we speak, it's amazing!! I love it! :big_grin: :smile: :excited:

It's so great to hear Jerry again! And Whoopi's voice is great to hear too! I loved it when Jerry read the lyrics to "You Can't Take No For an Answer!" This audio tape is so great! An awesome buy, worth every penny!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
sounds like a great CD. yet another great thing available in the US. I wonder if this will be available in Australia.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I hope you folks get it down under!

It's truly wonderful!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'm going to nearby Reno (The Biggest Little City in the World) next week, and I'm hoping to pick this up.

Do you think my chances of finding it are better at Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, or Borders?

Also planning on eating lots of pasta-y goodness at Olive Garden! Yay! :excited:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
"It's Not Easy Bein' Green" is available on iTunes!!!

Hey if anyone has iTunes, for $10.95 you can get it off of there! I have, and it's absolutely wonderful!!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh, my goodness...YES! A thousand times yes!!! I cried at the end of it....John was about to cry too. It makes perfect sense. We *are* all of Jim's seeds. Everyone one of us on here. Because if it wasn't for Jim and all the others...well. This website wouldn't be around, and we wouldn't all be together for the same cause. Now would we?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There definitely IS something to living a public life like Jim did. He wasn't only inspirational for creativity, but for how we should treat others.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yes. He inspired all of us, Fozzie Bear. He's the man that got me enthralled with following my dream. With all of my health problems I had believed that I would never become a chef. But, everytime I think "I can't do it" I remember that little green frog, who left the swamp...and ultimately became a hero and is beloved by millions. (VERY cheesy I know...XD)

Also I've noticed this. For the most part...talk show hosts can't bring it to themselves to put down or be mean to guests. Even recently, John Stewart. I don't believe he could be mean or harsh to him. XD It's just something I noticed.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Kermit-on-Daily-Show?v=L8qc6NTbKiI&search=muppets