Not Muppet related unfortunately...But how awesome is lego!

Pork

Reaction score
I havn't even played the second one yet, cause I wasn't aloud to hire it until my brother came home, then he said he was just going to buy it instead of hire it and he never did buy it and I never ended up hiring it. Shame really.

lael

Reaction score
I havn't even played the second one yet, cause I wasn't aloud to hire it until my came home, then he said he wasn't going to hire it but buy it instead, and he never did buy and I never ended up hiring it. Shame really.
:confused: What? Huh? :confused:

Pork

Reaction score
sorry bout that. I'm tired haha. I edited it. does it make sence now?

lael

Reaction score
I don't understand HIRE, do you mean rent? I'm sorry. I get confused very, very easy. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I used to have a HUGE tub of legos when I was younger, and I remember it came with a large flat piece of green lego that was supposed to serve as grass, and so I took all of the other legos and made little houses to put on it; it also came with tiny little lego flowers, tiny little lego windmills (like the kind used for electricity), and pieces for tiny little lego cars. It was awesome.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to have a huge collection of Lego's myself. But my mom threw them all away because she was stepping all over them when ever she would come into my room.:stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Tell me about it. Actually, she made me throw a like a ton full of toys away. Actually she made me put them in these trash bags and put them in the basement, and I wasn't allowed to touch or play with them any more. Maybe she was hoping they would become collectibles or something some day, I don't know, but she likes doing that. But one day, I snuck (Is that a word?) into the basement and rescued all those toys. Well, she did let me keep quite a few out anyway, but they pretty much stayed out after that. Until my mom made me get rid of all of them for real.:stick_out_tongue: :cry: :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bummer. My parents have never done anything to me like that to me before, I always got rid of any toys at my own will.