Not Muppet related unfortunately...But how awesome is lego!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
~ My stepmother ban Lego's from the family room because of that very thing.
We used to have a race track that we played with in the living room. But my mom took all the cars, though.:frown: But I'm good now.:cool:

lael

Reaction score
I used to have a huge collection of Lego's myself. But my mom threw them all away because she was stepping all over them when ever she would come into my room.
~ My stepmother ban Lego's from the family room because of that very thing.

Tell me about it. Actually, she made me throw a like a ton full of toys away. Actually she made me put them in these trash bags and put them in the basement, and I wasn't allowed to touch or play with them any more. Maybe she was hoping they would become collectibles or something some day, I don't know, but she likes doing that. But one day, I snuck (Is that a word?) into the basement and rescued all those toys. Well, she did let me keep quite a few out anyway, but they pretty much stayed out after that. Until my mom made me get rid of all of them for real.:stick_out_tongue: :cry: :smirk:
~ My stepmother tried to do this but our nanny Eulahilah always let us get them back out & my stepmom never really said anything about it after we had our toys back. My brother & I had Eulahilah much longer than I had a stepmom. My dad was always working so he didn't say much. he spoiled us a bit, much to my stepmothers dismay.

Pork

Reaction score
Well my brother sold his transformers at a garage sale, now I wish he didn't. I sold my Barbies, but I'm never really played with them anyway.

lael

Reaction score
The remember the old transformers taking forever to transform them from robot to machine. My nephew had a couple that could change in like only 3-4 moves.

Pork

Reaction score
MY brother used to be able to figure out how to transform them really easily, some of them did take quite a while. He was prety protective and didn't like us to trasform them incase we broke them. Which is probably fair enough, we were only little (me being me and my little brother).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My mom has quite a few transformers herself. She used to love the original cartoon, too.