Not really an appearance, but...

Frogster

Reaction score
The other day I was on a date at this Italian restaurant we have in Topeka, Kansas called Johnny Carino's (not sure if that's a well-known restaurant or not lol) and "That Old Black Magic" was playing, and it was the old school version that Kermit and Sam lip synced to. I thought that was pretty awesome lol. I even told my date, "I love this song!"

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That's awesome, Luke; even though I don't like Johnny Carino's... of course, that's because I married a Sicillian who cooks authentic Italian cuisine!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
At a local fried chicken eatery, they have an autographed photo of Big Bird similar to one of the ones I have.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Slightly different subject, but same general topic:

On an episode of "Law and Order," there was this really good line.

Officer: ...when this guy comes driving through like a bat out of H-E-double hockey sticks.
Det. Lennie Briscoe: What precinct are you from, Sesame Street?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Officer: ...when this guy comes driving through like a bat out of H-E-double hockey sticks.
Det. Lennie Briscoe: What precinct are you from, Sesame Street?
Lol I love L&O, and Jerry Orbach's wisecracks were the best!

ploobis

Reaction score
The other day I was on a date at this Italian restaurant we have in Topeka, Kansas called Johnny Carino's (not sure if that's a well-known restaurant or not lol) and "That Old Black Magic" was playing, and it was the old school version that Kermit and Sam lip synced to. I thought that was pretty awesome lol. I even told my date, "I love this song!"
AWESOME!

I love that song too, Ever since I saw that Sam and Friends clip I have loved Louis Prima & Keely Smith's music ever since! :smile: