NOT really an appearancess but they talkin about MUPPETSin HSM3

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

Its NOT really an appearance but Sharpy (Ashley T. who did the BOP TO THE TOP number with kermit on the 1st Studio DC) menchens the would MUPPET in HSM 3v:smile: LOOK... i DONT give a hoot if you DON'T like HSM (I do i love it..) but thats NOT what Im here asking.... So one of the new guys in HSM3 starts hitting on Sharpy says his funky name (sorry for got what it was) the end of the movie almost and Sharpys response was "What Kinda Ganster Muppet name is that?" lol...GOLD! :smile: haha

just thought id share! :wisdom:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, a lot of movies have the word muppet in them :\. I would not exactly call that having muppets in a movie though..the word is more a part of pop culture than anything now...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
from what i hear from sources the term Muppet is also a slang word in some parts of the world having nothing to do with muppets in general but being more a type of clean swear word

Redsonga

Reaction score
from what i hear from sources the term Muppet is also a slang word in some parts of the world having nothing to do with muppets in general but being more a type of clean swear word
Oh, the the 'stop muppeting around' thingie? I think it could be seen as talking about muppets to start with, but it might have lost some of that meaning if some people forgot what a muppet is (which would be weird, the muppets aren't that much of a forgotten cult classic yet I don't think, I got into a very detailed Muppet Babies fandom talk on warcraft for goodness sakes :stick_out_tongue:!) ...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I'm seriously sick and tired of the word Muppet being used as a negative term.