1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Not Receiving emails

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by muppetgem, Sep 7, 2017.

1. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

For the past 2 days, I haven't been recieving any MC Gmail notifications. I can only see when someone replies to a thread I'm watching when I actually come here and check my alerts. Is it just me that's having this problem, or are other Gmail users having this problem, too? :confused:

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Hm, I seem to be having the opposite problem. I pressed the option to NOT get email notifications, but I get them anyway.

MikaelaMuppet and gavry3 like this.
  3. muppetgem

Now I'm finally receiving emails again.

4. muppetgem

I just figured out the problem. Apparently my emails kept getting accidentally sent to my spam folder. For some reason they were detected as being spam even though they were normal emails...

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

That's how my emails are sometimes too.

6. muppetgem

Aaaand my MC emails are being sent to my spam folder again. Gmail is telling me that it's detecting them as spam, even though they aren't.

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

A potential new member has told me he's yet to receive his verification email to validate his membership here.

8. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

*Several potential members.