not sure whether to laugh or smack my forehead...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, Mother Theresa must have been one ugly hag if they're considering Paris Hilton to portray her.

(Just kidding, sorry if I offended anyone)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Boy, Mother Theresa must have been one ugly hag if they're considering Paris Hilton to portray her.
Snowthy my friend please be very careful what you say and how you say it. :concern: I'm sure you're only joking but some of my fellow Catholic people may become offended when they read things like this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Snowthy my friend please be very careful what you say and how you say it. :concern: I'm sure you're only joking but some of my fellow Catholic people may become offended when they read things like this.
Yeah I was, sorry about that, I edited the previous post,

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I agree with Bill,but Snowth that was kind've funny.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes it was a little funny but it just should have been presented more clearly as a joke with say a smiling Kermit face to highlight that it was meant to be taken in levity.

Someone else has already apologized for jokes he's made in threads that were taken as hurtful or insulting and I don't want my buddy Snowthy to fall into the same sort of mistake:smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
We agree,I don't want that to happen to Snowth either.

PigBoyCrosby

Reaction score
Mother Theresa was ugly. Why get offended about that? You should be more offended that she mislead people into thinking there money who help dying people, when it really went straight to the Vatican. Her hospitals were not ment to cure or treat people, she beilived suffering horrible pain brought you closer to god, and she decieved people into thinking otherwise.

Timotheus

Reaction score
Well, my point is not that Mother Theresa's attractiveness or unattractiveness is making them consider Hilton for the role, my point is that they are picking someone who might as well be the opposite of everything Mother Theresa stood for. It would be like having Chuck Heston play someone who is anti-NRA. It's just such an odd choice for the role. Besides, I'm not sure that Miss Hilton is known for her acting skills. She's most known for...well, lets put it this way:
http://www.jayfosgitt.com/Caricatures/parisHilton.html
(Mr. L, I hope you don't mind me linking to your site in a post...)

Timotheus

Reaction score
Pigboy, I disagree. Suffering can bring one closer to God, it's just that that simply depends on how you deal with suffering.
(What are you, TRYING to offend people? I wanted to start discussion, not an argument.)