not sure whether to laugh or smack my forehead...

Timotheus

Reaction score
I am glad we decided not to turn this into an argument. I don't like it when folks want to argue about something out of spite or a desire to cause trouble, (even religion and theology, which is something that needs to be disscussed by all), and I thought for a while that that was what was happening. I'm glad I was wrong.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I'm also glad the argument is done for now.Don't feel too bad,no one's always perfect.Not even me.:wink:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Personally I think that if Paris Hilton is a good enough actress to portray Mother Theresa then why shouldn't she play her in the movie? Unfortunately for poor Paris she isn't the best actress so I doubt they'll use her in the end.

PigBoyCrosby

Reaction score
The name of the book is The Missonary Possition. The man who started questioning Theresa was an Hindi man, maybe a Doctor of some sort. Hichens and another man started wrote the missonary position book. The original man thought that their book, although completely acurate, was too sensationalized. The worst report I've ever heard was that the peolple who worked in the House of the Dying reused hypodermic needles, and just rinsed them in water. Now that actually scares me. I'm glad all is better understood now about the posts. I used to think Theresa was a Saint, so when I first heard of the allegations I thought they were ridiculous. Now that I've taken the time to do some reasearch, alot of research, I must admit I felt very betrayed by Theresa. Then I started to learn about her views on abortion (I know how the church views it, but even most Catholics understand that certain instances i.e. rape can occur) And also thelying her sect did about the miracle that the church used for her beatification.

PigBoyCrosby

Reaction score
Also, my username is PigBoy Crosby, bot just PigBoy. I chose it after a Paul Betterfield Blues band album called, The Ressurection of Pig Boy Crosby. No one has been able to find the origin of the quote yet, huh??? Well here's a clue, watch the movie "Strawdogs".

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That is very sad to hear about Mother Theresa but at least I can hope that she was saved in the end. Nobody is perfect and Jesus offers mercy and forgiveness for all our faults and failings even Theresa's

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Maybe nobody really cares enough to find the origin of the quote. Maybe they think you are just trying to provoke an argument. Most people around here have learned to walk away from controversial subjects because they wish this to remain a friendly forum.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I agree,because some controversial subjects I have no prob. with most of the time.But others,well...

PigBoyCrosby

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Maybe nobody really cares enough to find the origin of the quote. Maybe they think you are just trying to provoke an argument. Most people around here have learned to walk away from controversial subjects because they wish this to remain a friendly forum.
Or maybe it's over your head. Or maybe you feel left out. Or maybe you're trying to start an argument. Or maybe...

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
PigBoyCrosby,who was that supposed to be addressed to?,me or MuppetsRule.