not sure whether to laugh or smack my forehead...

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Oh PigBoyCrosby,I forgot to mention earlier,I don't dislike people having their own opinions.What I do dislike is people having ugly or mean opinions about other people.You don't have to agree with what I'm saying,but I'm just trying to keep this thread nice.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
Oh PigBoyCrosby,I forgot to mention earlier,I don't dislike people having their own opinions.What I do dislike is people having ugly or mean opinions about other people.
*D'Snowth sees the light* Why didn't I say that whenever people tell me I "dislike people having their own opinions about Kathy Greenwood"?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
If I said something to hurt you Snowth,I'm really,and deeply sorry.I was just still a little mad at PigBoyCrosby.That's all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
If I said something to hurt you Snowth,I'm really,and deeply sorry.I was just still a little mad at PigBoyCrosby.That's all.
No you didn't. I was simply saying that with people constantly telling me that I hate people who have different opinions about Kathy Greenwood, all I have to say is "I don't hate people for having a different opinion, what I hate is people having ugly or mean opinions about her."

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
PigBoyCrosby said:
Or maybe it's over your head. Or maybe you feel left out. Or maybe you're trying to start an argument. Or maybe...
It's not over my head Pigboy Crosby. I have read much of the controversial material regarding Mother Theresa. Some I agree with, some I don't agree, and some I'm not sure of. The point of the thread though wasn't to debate the virtues of Mother Theresa. It was about Paris Hilton being selected to play her in a movie and the appropriateness of that (or even the absurdity or irony in it). What I take offense to is the fact that you chose the opportunity to provoke an argument on religion and attack people's believes. Surely, someone like you who has displayed such wisdom must know that this can only lead to arguments. Such statements like "faith can make a person ignorant" can only be meant to provoke an argument.

And another point . . .

PigBoyCrosby said:
I don't know anywhere in the Bible that states of alludes to suffering bringing one closer to god, no where, ...
I'm not sure what Bible you are reading, but in my Bible there are countless instances where suffering has brought somebody closer to God. One of the more obvious instances that is appropriate for this season of Lent is the thief on the cross who asked Jesus to remember him when he came in to his kingdom.

That being said, let's try to keep this thread on the topic of Paris Hilton in the role of Mother Theresa. Religious beliefs are very personal and we should all respect what others believe without pushing our beliefs unto others. :attitude:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Snowth,I'm glad I didn't hurt your feelings.Someone's feelings only need to get hurt on here unless they're really pushing it.So far,in my opinion,you've been one of my greatest friends on this forum.I meant what I just said.No joke.
Joey

PigBoyCrosby

Reaction score
First of all, threads change and evolve(oops am I getting too contriversal for you???), just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not allowed to happen. Now, "Faith can make a person ignorant" is another quote from a rather "Good" book. Look it up. Also, no one attacked a religion or a belife, only mother thereasa's standing. Secondly, "instances" as you call it, is not what I was talking about. I stated that the Bible does not state itself that suffering will bring you closer to god. Now on to the thief. His suffering did not bring him closer to god, so no points there. Also, the story regarding the others crusified alongside Jesus are debated. The are several different accounts by each apostle, and three different types of accounts. Firstly, two thiefs, one was saved. Then there is the report of two thiefs and neither were saved. And Third, Jesus was crusified alone, absolutely no one was executed alongside him. Oh yeah and you quote of "let's try to keep this thread on the topic of Paris Hilton in the role of Mother Theresa. Religious beliefs are very personal and we should all respect what others believe without pushing our beliefs unto others.". Why don't you try and not force your faschist beliefs on this thread.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
How dare you.

PigBoyCrosby said:
Why don't you try and not force your faschist beliefs on this thread.
You have no idea how mad I am at you,right now.I just want to ask you 1 simple question,Why have you been so ugly to me recently?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
You have no idea how mad I am at you,right now.I just want to ask you 1 simple question,Why have you been so ugly to me recently?
Sometimes these newbies get a little crazy.:rolleyes: