Nov 14th, Kermit the Frog day

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that last year, which I can't believe was almost a year ago, when Kermit got his star it was said to be Kermit the Frog day, Kermit's at B&N in NY on that day so it's likey something will be said. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok this brings up the qustion is this kermits b day? if it is theat would be cool and we should celebreat. :smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I dont think so, I think its just the day he got his star. Now you all remember to send out your Kermit the Frog day cards (or e-mails, im doing e-mails) to all your friends to make sure they know how obssesive you are and honor the most famous frog of all time!!! :smile: (I AM!!) :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, Dec 29 2002 was Blues Brothers Day in Memphis, TN, when they accepted their Blues Note on the Beale Street Walk of Fame, but I think it means that day in particular belongs to that person, not something that is celebrated yearly.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Well, Dec 29 2002 was Blues Brothers Day in Memphis, TN, when they accepted their Blues Note on the Beale Street Walk of Fame, but I think it means that day in particular belongs to that person, not something that is celebrated yearly.
Don't be a party pooper Foz! Your not the type! :wink:

I'm just kidding there :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HOW COOL!!! Nov 14th is also my Dad's birthday!!! (He'll be turning 50.... :eek: ) I'll have to tell Papa his birthday's the same day as Kermit the Frog Day.... :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
oops...is this better?

Zack the Dog said:
Don't be a party pooper Foz! Your not the type! :wink:

I'm just kidding there :smile:

November 14th is Kermit the Frog Day! YAYYYYY!!! :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Very appropriate, that is also pay check day for me and the contents of that check are certainly going to be dedicated to Kermit! :smile:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks for reminding us!

I can't believe it's been a year!

I'll have to have some sort of celebration for my favorite frog :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAY!!! I Can't wait. Also it says that Luis (from Sesame Street) its his b-day too. There was a thing on Toughpigs.com that talked about b-days for characters from SS and two that r in Nov. r Cookies and Luis. Pretty cool. U can go there and cheak it out it tells u others b-days as well. Well I'm going to make a Cd of Kermit the frog day so I can listen to songs at work. Pretty cool. KERMIT THE FROG DAY!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!