November movie DVD's will be in widescreen

gobofraggle

Reaction score
Manhattan?

Anyone know why they're not releasing "The Muppets Take Manhattan" along with the other films?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
gobofraggle said:
Anyone know why they're not releasing "The Muppets Take Manhattan" along with the other films?
rights are still tyed up with Sony along with Muppets from Space and I'm guessing Kermits Swamp Years aswell. :concern:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I still don't like the Walt Disney logo infront of the movie box of the Muppet films. Just doesn't seem natural, like peanutbutter and ham together........

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Actually, peanut butter and honey baked ham isn't THAT bad. :embarrassed:

Still, is it the WD logo, or the Buena Vista Home Video logo? They look alike.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I still don't like the Walt Disney logo infront of the movie box of the Muppet films. Just doesn't seem natural, like peanutbutter and ham together........

ryan

why whats wrong? there "Disney Movies" now! I mean MTI and MCC where kinda Disney to begin with, but Hey!!! look at the bright side thay still added Jim Hensons name too! :wink: I think it looks good.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well not adding Jim Hensons name on the Muppets is like not adding Shakespears name to a play he wrote. At least the people at Disney were thinking.....

Still, is it the WD logo, or the Buena Vista Home Video logo? They look alike.

Well both I guess.

That Announcer

Reaction score
It's the Disney. There's a little banner at the top that reads, "Walt Disney Pictures Presents: from Jim Henson Productions: The Muppet Movie" (at least on that one, I didn't bother to check the rest but I can imagine they're the same).

fozzyo

Reaction score
Fantastic news!!

Out of interest, does anyone know if this will be the theatrical release of Christmas Carol or the edited version that was missing the The Love Is Gone scene?

Hugs
Mat xx

anathema

Reaction score
fozzyo said:
Fantastic news!!

Out of interest, does anyone know if this will be the theatrical release of Christmas Carol or the edited version that was missing the The Love Is Gone scene?

Hugs
Mat xx
The version *without* "When Love Is Gone" is the theatrical release. The song was added back in for the first home video releases.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
anathema said:
The version *without* "When Love Is Gone" is the theatrical release. The song was added back in for the first home video releases.
I could of sworn I have seen "When Love Is Gone" in the theatrical release. :confused: