Now what's going on with YouTube?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
dude forget youtube whats up with eBay?

i will admit i am not a fan of how i have to click subscriptions every single time i log on to see what the people i follow posted

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had no use for eBay since they made PayPal their only pay option.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I've had no use for eBay since they made PayPal their only pay option.
you know i was wondering about that, i never used anything else but remember they used to have a ton of payment options

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I preferred money orders myself, and that's what was my usual payment option whenever I won an item off of eBay... I managed to get almost the entire 1974 Fisher-Price SST playset through various auctions, save for the Little People characters, as well as a few other great items as well, but yeah, once they went PayPal exclusive, that was a deal breaker for me... especially since eBay is vulnerable to hackers from time to time, so there's credit information exposed to anybody.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I hear ya on that,,Etsy does money orders i think but its mostly homemade stuff, i get some of my supplies there

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What is with youtube's "improvements?"

Its bad enough you have to click on my subscriptions every time you open the page, but now there's a big table of recent videos that scrolls sideways on top of all the other recommended videos. and they are only from one channel in no order whatsoever...

Sheesh...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see once again, you're late on arrival in the update department, those have been problems for weeks now.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just uploaded a video...heh heh heh... AND IT'S NOT ON MY CHANNEL!!!! :grouchy: