Now what's going on with YouTube?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Apparently, they're getting ready to change the channel designs AGAIN.

THIS time, apparently, rather than having actual channel profiles, all of our content is pretty much going to open up on the homepage like everything else (subscriptions, feeds, what to watch, etc.)
i saw that today its really ugly

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
How do you remove deleted videos from your favorites list? They aren't listed in the video manager but they are still in the list when you look at it like normal :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They should still be appearing in the video manager.

Are you sure they're deleted videos and not videos that were made private or unlisted?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah. Its only one video that was deleted but its not showing up in the video manager for some reason. Its not a big deal, but its enough to irritate me :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, here's a problem I've been having lately...

The uploading process is quite a roller coaster: it will freeze at times, then after a few minutes, the remaining time will go back and forth between decreasing the number of minutes and increasing the minutes, then it will freeze again, then the time will go back and forth between decreasing and increasing... really confusing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have a suspicion that keywords aren't necessarily working.

Just sayin'.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is anyone starting to get the glitch where the video doesn't even play to the end now?

Really... this is the third time and I'm frustrated by it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You mean where it just automatically cuts off like 3/4 or 4/5 of a way through? I think that happened to me once or twice within the last month or so, but it really hasn't been a major issue with me thus far, I just hit refresh and that seems to straighten everything out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Huzzah, the loading problems are back. Y'know, the ones where it takes several seconds for the video to even begin playing, and even if you replay, or go back to a certain time point, there's a delay for the video to reload? Gotta love it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
NOW, our Watch Histories are broken: you can't remove vids or anything that you've recently watched from your history, because apparently the buttons on that "playlist" don't even do anything anymore.

This is just great, because now, not only can I not clean out my history when I'm done watching certain videos, but on the homepage, now I'm bombard with a double of dose of recommended videos AND notifications that I need to subscribe to someone since I just watched one of their videos.

Thanks YT.