Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, again, sometimes I believe they do these things intentionally with some people in an effort to get them to switch to Chrome; notice how whenever either Drtooth or I, or anyone else mentions these problems, you're the only one who doesn't experience them. :shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, here are a couple of other incredibly huge screw overs:

1. Like with the whole Beta Channel catastrophe back in 2009, YouTube is FORCING us all to upgade to the new YouTube One Channel by June 5 (seriously, how do we benefit from having no channels/profiles, and rather all of our information is displayed in a feed on the homepage?!)

2. YouTube somehow changed my username on my GroverKent account/channel to my real name, even though I denied the option for that account in particular many times before; if I can't fix it, I'm going to delete the account altogether.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So... now we're not allowed to disable likes/dislikes anymore? Or is that because of all the copyright strikes I have, thus I'm no longer allowed to use it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's probably why trolls are having a field day hitting the dislike button over and over again.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
2. YouTube somehow changed my username on my GroverKent account/channel to my real name, even though I denied the option for that account in particular many times before; if I can't fix it, I'm going to delete the account altogether.
Oh I know I hate this trend lately of encouraging people to use their names online. The Internet is great but it's not safe, it's the freakin Wild West and you have to be careful how much info you give away.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh I know I hate this trend lately of encouraging people to use their names online. The Internet is great but it's not safe, it's the freakin Wild West and you have to be careful how much info you give away.
Yeah, and too, I don't know to confuse people into getting my two accounts mixed up.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Another wonderful glitch.

Now I can't even remove videos from my watch history because of some imaginary error I never had before.

And I really wouldn't care, but if I watch one video one time, I get nothing but vaguely related garbage in my recommended. Especially if I click on something I didn't want to watch in the first place, via an outside link.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's exactly what happened to me a while back. I think it took them three or four days to fix that.