Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I've said this before, but honestly, half the time, YT seems to pick the worst possible points in the video to generate thumbnails for. I didn't mind so much in the old days when they automatically generated thumbnails from the quarter, halfway, and third quarter points of the videos, but their randomization process sometimes happens at poor points, such as scene transitions, motion blurs, empty settings, etc.

Admittedly, THIS default generated thumbnail was probably the greatest accident ever:

The MV actually relied on fading, so this was the only time generating a thumbnail during a fade worked out well... AND, considering they like to brighten up the default thumbnail for some reason, this just worked out really well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay... how is it that a new video already has over 300 views within TWO minutes of being uploaded?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I still think, as lousy as putting ads on videos sounds, having them be completely humorless and yanking them down and tattling to Google until the accounts are pulled down is entirely worse.

More studios should try ad revenue instead of pulling clips down.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there some special reason as to why now whenever you watch a video, the entire video page content itself is shoved over to the right, causing you to scroll over to see everything?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Why am I getting a WHITE above my Channel Cover when it's supposed to be BLACK. don't tell me it's another update, THAT'S IT, I'm going to Blip.