Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was talking about YT's homepage, not Google's.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh. Pffft. I dont see that.

But I've had a really long week. Excuse my brain for not fully functioning

Drtooth

Reaction score
Good. I never cared for annotations. Never liked using them, never liked having to shut them off...

and I CERTAINLY want to pull the hairs out of the heads, one by one, of those freaking pieces of medical waste that put a huge link in an annotation all over the freaking screen, so when you click on the screen to get the thing to play, you get taken to some other video or website you don't want and have to load the video all over again. That should not only be a ban worthy offense, that should cost that person the right to an internet connection.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Good. I never cared for annotations. Never liked using them, never liked having to shut them off...
The Annotated Series videos are the best thing they've brought us, IMO.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, here's a new problem, and this probably has something to do with why the YT homepage seems to look somewhat different... they did away with ALL notificiations/alerts. Seriously, you no longer get notifications for anything; they stopped giving you alerts for everything but PMs (including comments, replies, friend requests, shared vids, etc.), but now you don't get alerts for PMs anymore either... the only way you know you have something is if you happen to access your account details, and you happen to see a number next to your inbox.

This sucks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, here's ANOTHER slap in the face: now, you can't even remove any of this senseless crap that they litter the homepage with: comments, likes, favorites, suggested channels, etc., you can't remove anything anymore now.

I swear they just purpose screw us over just to annoy us, I swear they do.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Annotated Series videos are the best thing they've brought us, IMO.
Things like that and when they use the Annotations as subtitles yes. Commentary? you bet. "Subscribe to my channel" nonsense, NO. And, again, when they have those invisible link annotations that take up the entire screen so you accidentally go somewhere you don't want to go because you decide to click the screen to play instead of the tiny play button? Freakin' no way.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Drtooth will be happy to know that I'm now experiencing loading issues... in that videos aren't loading at all... just keep getting that screen full of TV snow, with the error message saying, "An error has occured, please try again later"... on just about every video.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Even I'm having issues loading youtube videos. Refreshing a few times seems to help :s