Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh joy and rapture... more of those stop-and-go problems Drtooth is always complaining about. Woo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well Drtooth, you're REALLY gonna appreciate THIS one... these completely and absolutely unnecessary Google+ accounts are now PERMANENT. Yup. This is like the fourth or fifth time they've forced one on me, and each time they do, I just go into my settings and delete the Google+ account, why? Because I don't stinkin' need it, that's why. Well, guess what they've gone and done now? They've made your YT account AND these new Google+ accounts one and the same, so if you try to delete the Google+ profile they've forced on you, it's going to delete your YT channel as well.

Now then... anybody still want to argue my point that Google IS the very definition of fascism?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've said it before. The government forces you to do things and spies on your every move- Absolute corrupt evil. Google forces you into accounts you don't want, goes through your e-mails to pick ads out for you, and keeps tabs on you worse than the NSA could ever do- Awesome cuz it's GOOGLE!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Google itself got rid of its entire menu, and replaced it with a link to Google+, Gmail, and their image search. That's all.
Okay, I got an answer as to what's going on...

That little grid of tiny squares next to Google+, Gmail, and Images on Google's homepage is where everything is at now (Docs, Maps, etc.). They've actually ADMITTED that it's because they only cater to people using Chrome now.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Does YT make video uploading slower for people who aren't partners or something?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder.

It partly depends if the file size is really large, it can take a while to upload... but one problem I'm STILL having months later is the video won't process after it's uploaded, then I get this message saying, "We cannot process your video at this time, it has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible." :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why are everybody's channel icons being replaced with this:

???

FunnyBear

Reaction score
What's going on with Google? few days ago it had the grid of squares and now it's back to the old way and I DON'T WANT GOOGLE CHROME!!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sheesh calm down :|

I have no idea what everyone is talking about with chrome because I still see the grid. Truthfully i'm not font of the new tab page of chrome anymore but meh

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder.

It partly depends if the file size is really large, it can take a while to upload... but one problem I'm STILL having months later is the video won't process after it's uploaded, then I get this message saying, "We cannot process your video at this time, it has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible." :rolleyes:
I had that problem once, but only because I boneheadedly was doing something else online at the same time, and it was sucking up the bandwidth.

I try to get my videos in as low quality as possible because it really doesn't matter with my stuff.