Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now, I'm getting subscription updates... from four, five, and six years ago... :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Grr... going through another of those spells where YT feels the need to constantly slap a bunch of "Recommended channels" at me that have absolutely nothing to do with any of the stuff I've been watching. Seriously, Rihanna's VEVO? WWE? Some random vlog created by a couple of teenage girls? Get it I do not.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
That awkward moment when one of the "Recommended For You" videos is your own upload.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't had that happen yet, however, there's been times where vids that pop up in my "recommended" are vids that either I've had in my favorites for years, or vids that I've just watched.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That awkward moment when one of the "Recommended For You" videos is your own upload.
The even worse moment when it's PewDiePie, and you've never seen anything remotely related to his crappy videos....

Or that even worser moment when you have to reload the video 3 or 4 times to actually get sound.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
When people insert a video from YouTube on Muppet Central, a lot of them say that they do not exist or this video has been removed by the user.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When people insert a video from YouTube on Muppet Central, a lot of them say that they do not exist or this video has been removed by the user.
What I can't stand is half of the time, whenever a video is removed due to a copyright infringement, YT will plaster onto the video itself that it was, "Removed by the user"... don't you just love how YT is totally willing to cover the ***** of copyright nazis all throughout the site, but quick to throw the You in YouTube under the bus?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What I can't stand is half of the time, whenever a video is removed due to a copyright infringement, YT will plaster onto the video itself that it was, "Removed by the user"... don't you just love how YT is totally willing to cover the ***** of copyright nazis all throughout the site, but quick to throw the You in YouTube under the bus?

I would love to remove all of the videos on Muppet Central that say that.

Drtooth

Reaction score

Sometimes they are. I'm more annoyed by "This video is unavailable."

But let's not forget. Most of the time the video wasn't the reason the account was taken down, but rather one of the videos taken down due to another video and that video's copyright.

I liked it better when they said which sourpuss company terminated the accounts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Typical Google support. What a sick joke.

You know that odd history problem on YT lately? I tried to see if Google was even aware of the issue, and if there was anything they can do to fix it, since it's becoming increasingly difficult trying to rewatch certain vids that aren't being stored in watch or browser history for whatever reason, and the only response I get is basically this issue doesn't exist, it's my own fault I'm experiencing this problem, and I need to stop whatever I'm doing to fix it.

Really?! If it's not a problem on YT's end, then how come other people are saying they're having the same problem?