1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Now what's going on with YouTube?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

i still have it :T

MuppetSpot likes this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Thank you.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So now it seems like the biggest thing according to the YouTube zeitgeist at the moment is . . . food.

4. D'Snowth

This isn't something that YouTube is really being affected by, surprisingly, but is anyone else besides me experiencing some serious lagging with Google products lately? Gmail seems to be hit with this the worst - it's taking several seconds for my inbox to finish loading, and it's hardly full at all.

5. D'Snowth

Okay, so now YouTube's doing this thing where when you watch videos, that video's uploader's subscribers' videos they've also watched will now pop up in your recommended . . . for example, say if you watch a video and the uploader's subscribers watch a lot of Simpsons and/or Family Guy, then those Simpsons and/or Family Guy videos they watch will show up in your recommended . . . this explains why I'm seeing an abundance of Simpsons and Family Guy vids in my recommended, even though I haven't watched any Simpsons and/or Family Guy vids.

6. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Has anyone else been getting a problem lately with the classic Edit Video page? For the last five days or so, the Views/Likes/Dislikes/Comments data on the right-hand side has all been showing 0.

It's occurring on both my main channel and one of my others, too.

7. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Can’t say i’ve been noticing that as an issue.

8. D'Snowth

Ugh. Now YouTube's gone back to shrinking the video player for certain videos again. :rolleyes: