'O' animation fan-fiction

mikealan

Reaction score
(The background is white. Two guys-a tall man named Rickey shows the oval-shaped letter 'O' to Danny, a short man)

Rickey: Hey, Danny! Do you know what this is?

Danny: Well, Rickey, it's really an oval-shaped doughnut.

Rickey: No, you dum-dum!

Danny: No? Then what is it?

Rickey: This is the letter 'O'. And I'm here to give you a lecture about.

Danny: Really?

Rickey: Yeah. (Clears throat.) Ahem. The letter 'O' is a round letter between 'N' and 'P'. It begins with many animals like octopus, orangatan, ostrich, owl, and otter...

Danny: True.

Rickey: It also begins with regular foods we eat like oranges, olives, and onions. It also begins with preposition words like on, open, off, over, and out...

Danny: Keep going, keep going...

Rickey: The letter 'O' also begins with musical things like oboe and orchestra, regular words like oyster, orchid, oats, oatmeal, office, one, once, order, occupation, opposite, and ocean, and of course, states like Ohio, Oregon, and Oklahoma.

Danny: You have to give me more info about this doughnut?

Rickey: No, you dinga-ling! It also begins with shapes like octagon and oval and names like Oscar, Oliver, and Olivia.

Danny: Ah! Now I know everything about the letter 'O'! Now I must know words that have the sound of 'O'. I know one of the words that have the sound of it is throw!

Rickey: Hold on! I'm not finished with this lecture yet! (Danny didn't listen to him. He throws the oval-shaped 'O' away.) Now you ruined my lecture! I'll never get to finish it in no time!

Danny: I'm sorry. I'm just starting the words that have the sound of 'O'!

Rickey: But I'm up to the last part and I need some help!

Danny: I can't! I don't know any other final words that start with it!

(The giant orge enters holding a heavy round-shaped 'O')

Orge: Is this your 'O'?

Danny: Yes!

Orge: Ohhhhh...well, here buddy! Take this 'O' and you'll know all about it as soon as possible. (The orge drops the heavy 'O' and lands on Rickey's foot!)

Rickey: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!, etc.

Danny: Hey! I know the final word that begins with 'O'-ouch! Yes, ouch! See ya later, and I'm outta here! (Leaves as Rickey repeats saying 'Ouch' until end of sketch)

ssetta

Reaction score
Sounds great! Just like old times!