1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Obscure Connections

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Daylight, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Daylight

Daylight New Member

I challenge the Muppet Central people to find obscure connections between Jim Henson and other television shows.

For example: I have heard that Jim Henson introduced to each other the two people who created Mainframe Entertainment which produced such computer animated shows such as Reboot.
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Jim Henson
    Saturday Night Live (Gorch Sketches)
    Frank Oz
    Dan Aykroyd

Frank Oz appeared in several movies with Dan Aykroyd (Blues Brothers, BB2k, Spies Like Us).

Jim Henson
    George Lucas
    Frank Oz as Yoda

as far as television outside of the SNL link, I have no other ideas.

I know Jim was working with Joe Raposo who had ties to Charles Schulz by composing "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Jim and Charles are both my heroes.

F:oZ
  3. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Oh, I hear that. :cool: :)