October Puppet events in NJ

matleo

Reaction score
hey gang, thought some of you in this neck of the woods would wnat to check some of these out.

The Lionheart Puppet Company will be perofming "The Relucatnt Dragon" on Oct. 2nd at 4:00 pm at Mountainside Public Library. I'll also premiereing "The Little Red Hen" Saturday Oct. 5th at 11:00 am at Debaun Auditorium at The Stevens Inst. of Technology in Hoboken. for info on either of these drop me an e-mail.

Puppe'n'Dance will be perfroming Oct. 12-13th at Playhouse 22 in East Brunswick. at 8 pm on Saturday and 2pm on both days. For information or to make a reservation call (732) 249-6210. These guys are amazing to watch and a lot of fun. Reberto and Loretta do some marvelousand beautiful work.

Chinaberry Puppets in Finesville, NJ has extnded it's "Theaterin the Barn series into Nov. For info call (908) 619-5365. Terri has done a lot of work on the barn and has a lot of new puppet stuff she's been working on. I'm hoping to get up there myself if I get a chance.

And my good friends at Paper Moon Puppet Thetare will be running "Rumplestilskin" every Saturday at 2:10 until the middle of Nov at the First Ave. Playhouse in Atlantic Highlands. For more info or reservations call (732)291-7552. This show is also a lot of fun and great for children of all ages.

Hope to see soem of you at these. if you wnat to meet up let me know. There's a lot going on in Nov. which I'll post as we get closer. paper Moon will open "Jack and the Beanstalk" and I'll be all over the place with both "Reluctant Dragon' and "Little Red Hen". Also Pezbalubah (Jamie) and I have sometihng in the works for Dec. which we'll announce as we get closer. It'll be very cool though!! Enjoy!

--Matt