Odd Fraggle Rock Book on eBay

Slackbot

Reaction score
There are people who self-publish out-of-print but not out-of-copyright books. Earlier today I found a "Futaba-Kun Change" volume with the exact same generic cover. As the ad gives no hint beyond the title "Fraggle Rock," and the ISBNs don't correspond to another book, we have no clue what's inside.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
The description towards the bottom said "high quality content by Wikipedia articles", so perhaps this is just a cobbled-together collection of material from Wikipedia.

Foodie

Reaction score
The description towards the bottom said "high quality content by Wikipedia articles", so perhaps this is just a cobbled-together collection of material from Wikipedia.
Eek. That sounds ... underwhelming.

Foodie

Reaction score
There are people who self-publish out-of-print but not out-of-copyright books. Earlier today I found a "Futaba-Kun Change" volume with the exact same generic cover. As the ad gives no hint beyond the title "Fraggle Rock," and the ISBNs don't correspond to another book, we have no clue what's inside.
I wonder why people would put the time into creating such a lackluster product.

Slackbot

Reaction score
No-risk dollars. Well, I mean they don't have to put money into printing these books, as they're print-on-demand. There's always the risk of the copyright holder getting annoyed.

Foodie

Reaction score
No-risk dollars. Well, I mean they don't have to put money into printing these books, as they're print-on-demand. There's always the risk of the copyright holder getting annoyed.
Hmmm... interesting.