1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Of Muppets and Men

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by marinaNmuppets, May 5, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. marinaNmuppets

marinaNmuppets New Member

I bought this book for about 6 dollars about 2 weeks ago. I was just wondering what someone might pay for this book? I know the prices for this book go up to $185 but how much would you pay?
  2. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Whoa $6.00?! You got such a good deal! Yes, I'd think you could get somewhere between $100.00 and $200.00 for it. (Depends on what kind of condition it's in, really.
  3. monkeymuppet

monkeymuppet New Member

I just got my copy in the mail today and I paid about $50 for it.

~Megan~
  4. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

I got my copy for £5...

I just love telling people that!

See ya
  5. Iggy35

Iggy35 Member

I stole my copy from a kid in school who'd got it from the library.
    but shhhhhhh, tell and I'll deny everything.

IGGY35
  6. Randy

Randy New Member

I never returned my copy from my schools library when they brought it in '82..
  7. Rufus

Rufus New Member

I got mine for $7... found it at a huge antique/junk shop last Christmas, just stuck in with a bunch of other books... totally lucked out, good thing I had some time to kill while my sister-in-law was looking around... I picked it up ready to pay cover price, opened up the front cover, and there was "$7" written in it... I was psyched! It's in great condition too, the dust cover is intact. Someone did write "$7" in it in pen, but I don't really mind that... :D

- R -
  8. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

I dug out my hardback, since you all made me feel nostolgic, and there was a recept inside for Walden Books, in 1987 it was a close out for $2.95.
    Do I win?
  9. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

We won't go into what I paid for mine (it sure wasn't $2.95), but I got it from the JHC archives along with some cool promotional stuff and a sticker that reads:

10. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

I think I take the prize (among those who didn't steal their copy) - mine was from a discard table at a local library and I got it in `92 for the princely sum of $1.00 Cdn (that's about 60 cents US).
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Ironic! I stole a Jim Henson book from the school Library when I was in 7th grade. Not on purpose. You see, I moved and I forgot to bring it back. OOps!!

I just plan to take my mother's copy of Muppets and men when I grab my old stuff from her house. I won't tell if you won't IG!