http://www.creationent.com/
BURBANK, CALIFORNIA
Fri., Sat. & Sun. NOVEMBER 14, 15 and 16, 2003
Burbank Airport Hilton Hotel
2500 Hollywood Way
Creation proudly presents
THE OFFICIAL 2003 FARSCAPE CONVENTION

The date of this event has been changed to
November 14-16 from the originally announced weekend.

Without a doubt, FARSCAPE has been one of the finest sci-fi series ever! And each year fans from around the world gather to celebrate this incredibly inventive show, its creative talents, and its on-air superstars!

CONVENTION TICKETS:

GOLD WEEKEND TICKETS:
At this time, we are offering our top of the line, three day weekend GOLD PACKAGES. These packages include the following benefits:
1) The very best reserved seatings for daytime convention main auditorium events
2) The exclusive COCKTAIL RECEPTION with selected stars on one of the evenings
3) Entrance to “after-hour” event scheduled for one eve with performances by stars
4) Complimentary autographs from headlining celebrities
5) Exclusive free gift collectible guaranteed to be fantastic (this past year it was an autographed plaque)
6) First for autographs done row by row
7) Pre-Registration Fun the night before the convention (tentative at this time)
8) Wristbands for immediate entrance without waiting on-line after initial registration
The price for GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES is $349 and your seatings will be behind those folks who ordered at last year's event.

HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Fans can call 1-800-HILTONS or 1-818-843-6000 to make reservations. Room rates are $104.00 for singles and doubles. Cut off date is October 20, 2003. The hotel has no convention information.

------------------------

CD's added note: a live performance?? Are they going to do a Farscape variety show? Will Ben Browder pop out of an "O" and proclaim, "It's the Farscape Show! YAYYYYY!" :wink:

But seriously, those Henson folk are clever. The Muppet Show Live held in L.A. got them the TV-movies gig. Undoubtedly, they're trying something similar here to show the massive fan support for Farscape and get them back on the air on some network. We'll see what happens!

beaker

Reaction score
Hmmm, now if only we get an announcement from Creation Entertainment by Summer's end about *another* JHC related convention for the holiday season:wink:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Yeah...maybe by summer's end I'll have enough money for it! :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
It was mentioned here a few days ago too, great news. I hope it's well visited so that they can continue to do more with Faracape. Not sure it was the Muppetfest Live that led to the NBC deal - i think that was just fan speculation.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Really? It was posted here already? I looked but couldn't find it.

It is just speculation about the NBC deal in a sense, but pretty much no one was looking to do anything with the Muppets at that time. Then they held a show right in LA with all the bigwigs coming out and they brought down the house. I have to believe these two incidents are related.

Luke

Reaction score
It was mentioned briefly in the Muppetfest 2 thread, not fully posted. Good on you for posting the full thing - it's pretty fantastic they can still do this for Farscape even with the show off air. I'm glad the fans are really pushing for Farscape, i bet Brian Henson would love to do more if he could. Wasn't there going to be an animation ?

On the NBC thing, the deal was announced in January and Muppetfest was the previous December - i can't imagine a $10 Million network movie deal not being solid by then. Maybe they signed it after but i'd think any NBC people at the fest were probably more giving each other a pat on the back for having made the deal when they saw such an excellent show. It's all good !

:big_grin: