Official Disney Character Descriptions for THE MUPPETS

Beauregard

Reaction score
*also resisting!* *nice photos though!* *read funny line from Kermit before avoiding reading spoilers*

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I noticed that in the info for each of the Muppets (besides Walter), it mentions one movie with each character plus mentioning "TV's 'The Muppet Show'". And the choices of which movie to mention is odd. It mentions Muppets from Space for Miss Piggy (and that's one of her worst movie roles), The Muppets Take Manhattan for Gonzo (I figure that one has the least amount of Gonzo out of all the movies), and Muppet Treasure Island for Animal (he's only on-screen three times, has only one line, and isn't even listed in the credits... That's like having a bio on Rowlf and only listing The Muppet Christmas Carol as one of his movies).

I think I might have figured out something about the ending... It's just a guess, but if any fans who saw the movie already see this, please don't confirm here (I don't mind if you tell me via private message). But this article says that Tex Richman (hey, I think this is the first time I wrote his name here!) hasn't been able to laugh since he was ten... I think the ain't it cool news review mentioned something about the fart shoes having a payoff... I wonder if the fart shoes actually make Tex laugh.

EDIT: But I expected Tex to be the kind of villian who needs to get defeated and humiliated in his defeat. If he ends up laughing for the first time in a long time, that might defeat a need to humiliate him at the end.

beaker

Reaction score
Wow, Gonzo is looking quite dapper:smile: Loving these posers...someday I hope we get truly authentic posers that look exactly like the Muppets in 1980's-2000's magazines/ads/promos.

Anyone remember the Vanity Fair late 1995 cover with the Muppets? Animal looked quite interesting with the blue dress, and Gonzo looked pretty cool with the striped suit and yellow shirt.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It says that Mary is a shop teacher. I guess that explains why there's a car in the classroom, though I thougth she was an elementary school teacher. I don't think they teach shop in elementary school. Also, it doesn't look like any shop class I ever took (and I only took two shop classes).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It says that Mary is a shop teacher. I guess that explains why there's a car in the classroom, though I thougth she was an elementary school teacher. I don't think they teach shop in elementary school. Also, it doesn't look like any shop class I ever took (and I only took two shop classes).
That's called the "joke". It's along the same lines as the "Kindergarden term-paper" gag from Avenue Q.