1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Official Henson Podcast

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by GelflingWaldo, Aug 17, 2006.

1. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Is Frank Oz next??

BJ
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

why would yous ask that
  3. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

I wanted to hear a few stories about Frank working together with Jim, especially on Swedish Chef and others. Wish he'd write his memoirs...

BJ
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Oh I C And Agree
  5. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Are they going to add more later?
  6. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

I think we're looking at one every two weeks.
  7. BradFraggle

BradFraggle Member

• August 11, 2006 ... Episode 1
    • August 18, 2006 ... Episode 2
    • September 15, 2006 ... Episode 3
    • October 12, 2006 ... still waiting for another episode
    When will we hear a new episode? :(
  8. BradFraggle

BradFraggle Member

On August 11, 2006 we got episode one. 7 days later we got episode two. 27 days later we got episode three. Now it's been 87 days since the last episode, where the hell is episode four?

Has Henson put the axe in this project?
  9. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Haha. Very good question Brad, obviously they must've stopped production... which is sad. Or, nothing is really happening. Either way, I WANT MY HENSON PODCAST.
  10. BradFraggle

BradFraggle Member

Well since the last pod-cast they had a Puppet Up! television special, announced the Fraggle Rock film, continued working on Power of the Dark Crystal, prepped the fantasy world mangas and produced about half-a-dozen pilots and pitches...there are clearly things to talk about. Just sad that they aren't doing the podcast no more.
  11. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

Episode #004 is out today! Sorry it took so long! Let me know what you think!

Good things are to come!

Grant
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

great podcast thank you for doing them
  13. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

14. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

Really good to hear the Puppet Up! song again...happy memories from a Scottish summer.
  15. BradFraggle

BradFraggle Member

What's the next one going to be on? Power of the Dark Crystal, Frances, Dinosaurs coming to DVD, the Fraggle Rock movie? What? When? I can't wait !!!
  16. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

The latest episode of the Official Jim Henson Company Podcast is now up!

In This Episode we interview Michael Polis, Colleen Nuskey and Mel Horan to get the inside scoop on Jim Henson Designs, the exciting new design oriented merchandise inspired by Jim Henson's Sketches.

Listen to the Podcast (and see some of the Jim Henson Design Sketches) at:

http://www.Henson.com/podcast

or subscribe in iTunes:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=181528798

Good News - The next two episodes of the podcast (after this one) have already been recorded! So you shouldn't have to wait as long till the next one is out!

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this latest episode!
  17. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

Episode #007 is out and I personally feel it's the best episode yet! Part 1 of an interview with Jim Henson's Creature Shop Creative Supervisor, Peter Brooke.

Give it a listen and tell me what you think!

http://www.Henson.com/podcast

Thanks!

Grant
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

Fantastic stuff, these are very interesting!
  19. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

20. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Great podcasts! But I truly think we need to hear some more information on the upcoming Fraggle Rock Season Three DVD release and maybe even some news on the status of the movie? :smirk: :excited: