1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Official Movie Soundtrack coming November 21

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Oscarfan, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Shakes head...

EVERYTHING's a spoiler for this movie, isn't it? :skeptical:

So that's at least 3 new songs, and 2 oldies for the film.

Surprised "We Built this City" isn't on there as of yet. And if it isn't, it's probably a record label thing. That's not uncommon.

3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It's been said there'll be a song called Everything's Great. Either that was wrong, or the title was wrong, or it's just not listed.

4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

There's no full track listing at all. Those are just the five songs listed in the item description/preview. The full track list will have more.

5. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

*Refrains from squealing like a ninny, again...then does it anyway*

Is there an exact date listed? Or does it just say November?

6. CVGLAXMuppet

CVGLAXMuppet New Member

My kids and I were at the preview in August. Man or Muppet is the highlight of the movie and my eight year old son is still singing it. This movie will be a huge hit!

Beauregard likes this.
  7. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

still debating pre ordering it now....just seems really early to do it almost 2 months ahead...i may wait till mid OCT to do it, but who knows

8. Drtooth

That's what I though. That's why I said we have at least 3 new songs on there. Somehow I don't wanna know the rest of the track listing until the movie comes out, but I'm too darn curious to resist spoilers.

But there are cases where I've seen movie soundtracks have certain songs dropped due to label problems. I can't remember exactly which ones... though I know that Mandy Patankin's song from Elmo in Grouchland is suspiciously absent from the soundtrack. Shame too. It was a really good one.

9. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

that happened to my friend when episode one came out...he decided to read the track listing and got a big ole spoiler

10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ah... my fault. Didn't see your at least part. But other than the three listed in the soundtrack description, we also know that Tex Richman has a song and Kermit has a song called "Pictures in My Head," so that's at least five new songs--six if you count "Life's a Happy Song" and its reprise at the end of the film. With the three classic songs, we're already up to nine. This is really shaping up to be a full-fledged Muppet musical!

Duke Remington and Frogpuppeteer like this.
  11. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------------
    I'm just loving the TITLE "Man or Muppet." So many ways I could run with that...
    ;)

---------------------

12. Drtooth

Oh man... you know what's worse? When you get a DVD of a movie you've never seen and you accidentally read the little sheet of paper that comes with the scene listings and ALL the tiles of the scenes give the whole movie away. ARRGH! :fishy: