1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 5, 2008.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

So... I've been sifting around a few Super Smash Bros. Brawl forums lately (don't judge :p) and I got to thinking... why doesn't MC have any official merchandise? T-shirts, keychains, coffee mugs, refrigerators! I think these (okay, not all of them...) items would sell like hotcakes (ooh! MC hotcakes!).

So what do YOU, the other forum members think? Would you buy MC merchandise? Maybe if enough people commit we could get something made in a test release.
  2. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Oh, I could go for some MC merch, depending how affordable it is. Keep in mind, this is a broke college student speaking. I don't have much money to spare. But I would definitely we willing to spend some of what I DO have on MC merch... (or to put MC merch on a birthday present wishlist).
  3. Leyla Member

It's not a bad idea, Prawnie. MC is a great site to be sure and I'd like to see it appreciated and supported like it deserves to be. Kudos to you, and best of luck in your efforts!

You know you've been lurking too long when you've forgotten your password.
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ah ha, the troops are filing in. Good! Welcome all of you! Please see our... wardrobe facility for your maditory haircuts. *ahem* Ten hut.
  5. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Mandatory haircuts? How short are we talking here?
  6. Leyla Member

Free hair cuts? Now I'm sold!
  7. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Well... we'll need it short for when we're blown away by the amount of people who want merchandise.

Yeah, sure I'm optimistic, so what? Wanna fight about it?
  8. Leyla Member

Ooooh... he threw down the gauntlet! Arm wrestling to the death! YAY!
  9. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Well, yes, short, but HOW short? Are we talking shaved heads here, or what? And no, I don't really want to fight about it. I'd lose miserably and end up with a lot of bruises. Unless, of course, I got the first strike, and it was with a frying pan.
  10. Leyla Member

Frying pans to the death!
  11. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh dear goodness. Troops! Silence! Ten-hut! We should keep this thread good and serious so our fight for quality MC merchandise is taken seriously! SERIO-*takes a pie to the face* ...I forgot where I was for a second.
  12. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Clearly. <Re-loads the pie launcher> Lemon merangue, anyone?
  13. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Do you have banana cream?
  14. Leyla Member

Pies to the death!
  15. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Mayyyyyybe, but the lemon merangue is already loaded...
  16. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*whispering to Lisa* Why is Layla so obsessed with death this evening?
  17. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Whispering to Prawnie> I don't know... Think I should line something painful at her?
  18. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Well that would just kill her...
  19. Leyla Member

Death to the Layla! ... wait...

...well...
  20. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

True. And we wouldn't want that. We need her for the- ...What's this thread about again?